💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The MOST underrated Gaga thing she has ever done

Gagafy

Featured Posts

What are the things done by Gaga that you think would be the most underrated ever? It could be a tweet, song, video, gagavision or anything produced by her.

For me this below would be her most underrated work of art of ALL TIME. It was hated by fans and not celebrated much by the GP. But at least it was loved by the Grammy voters.

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

Joanne is still my top 3 Gaga album of all time

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I don't know about "underrated", but I'm gonna spotlight Together At Home. 

She organized such a massive event and raised a phenomenal amount of money. We don't talk about this anymore. Together At Home was a single event (so, naturally overshadowed by Chromatica's re-launch).

But Together At Home was a major move in her career imo. So impactful. And we must consider that she was harassed by flop fans at this time, for delaying the album release, even though she was making a difference.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

DiskoBaby

How was Joanne loved by Grammy voters? It won one award. For one song. From a piano version of it a few years later. That doesn’t sound like Grammy love to me.

2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

How was Joanne loved by Grammy voters? It won one award. For one song. From a piano version of it a few years later. That doesn’t sound like Grammy love to me.

BTW won no Grammys đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž neither did ARTPOP. 

BYE

DiskoBaby
Just now, Phlop said:

BTW won no Grammys đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž neither did ARTPOP. 

But at least academy considered the album to be good enough to nominate for album of the year. That still a higher honor than one song winning on an album released years later. It was A Star is Born they loved.

Franch Toast

The interviews in that Thoughtrave book that @HausOfAntonio unearthed over the weekend. The book totally flew under the radar and none of us knew of its existence, and it contains some of her most brilliant and illuminating philosophical musings, presenting a totally different side of Ms. Germanotta than we usually get to see in interviews. 

She/Her/Hers

papergangstas

Now recently I have been watching videos of her BTWBT where should would brings fans onstage while she's performing Hair/Princess Die on the piano and it makes me so emotional on how sweet and pure she is as a human :bradley:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

QueenGaga
22 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

The interviews in that Thoughtrave book that @HausOfAntonio unearthed over the weekend. The book totally flew under the radar and none of us knew of its existence, and it contains some of her most brilliant and illuminating philosophical musings, presenting a totally different side of Ms. Germanotta than we usually get to see in interviews. 

Can you link me to the interview/article translated in english pls 

35 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

1 more than Born This Way and ARTPOP

Archived