question

The MOST underrated Gaga thing she has ever done

Gagafy

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Can you link me to the interview/article translated in english pls 

The link to the free PDF is in the first post of this thread:

The interview is scattered throughout the whole book, punctuated by the author's own philosophical musings. Gaga's part is in italics. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, Gagafy said:

1 more than Born This Way and ARTPOP

The albums the Grammys did love was The Fame, The Fame Monster and A Star is Born. We can all agree on that. All the other albums was not loved by the Grammys compared to other albums that won.

Monster7

Her support for the hated minorities not only in the US but especially in more conservative countries around the world even when she was just starting her career in 2008

6 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

The albums the Grammys did love was The Fame, The Fame Monster and A Star is Born. We can all agree on that. All the other albums was not loved by the Grammys compared to other albums that won.

based on your logic, Teenage Dream > Born This Way and ARTPOP

DiskoBaby
6 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

based on your logic, Teenage Dream > Born This Way and ARTPOP

That’s not what I said at all

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

The interviews in that Thoughtrave book that @HausOfAntonio unearthed over the weekend. The book totally flew under the radar and none of us knew of its existence, and it contains some of her most brilliant and illuminating philosophical musings, presenting a totally different side of Ms. Germanotta than we usually get to see in interviews. 

I skimmed the book over a few days ago, though it was quite late at the time. It's an incredibly interesting insight into her thought process, but I can't say I was enamored by all of it. I do plan to give it a more thorough read this weekend. Anyway I'm far from a scholar of philosophy, so it's possible a great deal of it will be lost on me.

Edited just now by anonanon

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

The interviews in that Thoughtrave book that @HausOfAntonio unearthed over the weekend. The book totally flew under the radar and none of us knew of its existence, and it contains some of her most brilliant and illuminating philosophical musings, presenting a totally different side of Ms. Germanotta than we usually get to see in interviews. 

The way her genius IQ showed :bradley:

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I don't know about "underrated", but I'm gonna spotlight Together At Home. 

She organized such a massive event and raised a phenomenal amount of money. We don't talk about this anymore. Together At Home was a single event (so, naturally overshadowed by Chromatica's re-launch).

But Together At Home was a major move in her career imo. So impactful. And we must consider that she was harassed by flop fans at this time, for delaying the album release, even though she was making a difference.   

Yaaas! She got corporations to donate the money instead of the people. That needs to be addressed more often and every large charity event like this should be the same way from now on. 

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

911 is criminally underappreciated!

Literally no

Everyone talks about it like it’s the best thing off Chromatica 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Literally no

Everyone talks about it like it’s the best thing off Chromatica 

:huntyga:

It ain't even gonna chart, sis wyta :saladga: