💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Super Box Edition available to preorder

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

numb the flame

£55 for the deluxe CD that has been out since May but they've chucked on three remixes which have been available digitally for weeks, eight post cards, one poster and a tattoo sheet. It's a cute set but her merch team are really trying their luck with £55. It's overpriced af. The ASIB "special deluxe edition" had three posters and a movie book and that cost £14.99, this Chromatica set is barely any different to that ASIB box set or Ariana Grande's Sweetener fan CD box which was £35. Before everyone comes at me, I do like this set it's just heavily overpriced which I think we can all agree on. 

ModernEcstasy

I’ll pass. I already have the deluxe CD since release and personally dislike all of the remixes. Not to mention the fact that there aren’t any new images included.

£55 does not justify this box set. 

So we got excited for this thinking there would be new tracks? Trolled again.  :trollga:

Ugly as **** they should've kept the original "temporary cover" render

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

numb the flame
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

The fact that the box could be much more appealing looking like this:

ESHu1W5XsAAK76V.jpg

this but make the sine wave glossy if that makes sense.  

This seems like a cash grab and completely lacking integrity.

Would it have hurt to include alternate covers or a behind the scenes look at recording sessions? Anything?

No effort.

They could've teamed with Pop Vinyl or whatever they're called for some limited edition chromatica figures, included a clip thing for your phone, a cutting from her wig, a jock strap... literally anything.

There was NO thought went into this. Its a bit insulting to the fan base.

numb the flame
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

£55.00 is a bit steep, they could have at least changed the deluxe book a bit. Why have they not mentioned the SL picture disc?

I don't think we're getting the SL 7 inch in the boxset even if the digital render says the 7 inch is in the box on the sticker.

Pop Music

would buy if it was on the U.S site but also really would have wanted either the picture disc or gatefold cover vinyl version included as well to make it just slightly more worth it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

warhol killer

The only thing I am excited about this is the new photo from the 8 photocards. :giggle:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived