💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

folklore surpasses 1 billion streams on Spotify

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

folklore has now surpassed 1 billion streams on Spotify. This makes Taylor the first female artist to have 6 albums surpass 1 billion streams on the platform. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

Three fave queens and Gaga will Join Taylord Voldemort soon too! Can’t wait! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

What if Speak Now getting 1B streams before the year ends :nooo:

It should've reached that years ago. It's a masterpiece and her best album

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

14 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Congrats to Taylor. This album deserves it. It's such a great and calming album :happy:

@Chickens in Malibu Not sure what's funny about my post, but I see why you're banned.

Why does that user still have reacting privileges when all they do is passive-aggressively spam SAD and LMAO reacts to any comments they don't like? Pathetic.

@PartySick @Zilla @CyanLights isn't this a violation of the guidelines? Check their reaction history that's all they do every day, even after getting banned :triggered:

OT:  Congrats to her :golfclap: Gaga coming for second female artist in 10 months with BTW :ally:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gagz4Gaga
7 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

It should've reached that years ago. It's a masterpiece and her best album

Her second best album after 1989 of course:billie: 

nostalgia’s for geeks

CHROMATICON

Could someone please do the math and see how many streams we need for BTW to reach 1B and in how much time we can achieve it if we start doing mass streaming parties?

CHROMATICON

BTW congrats Taylor! :hug: This album came out of nowhere and became a massive success despite not having a sound fit for streaming. She did that. A sales and streaming monster 15 years into her career. :firega:

Taylucifer
20 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Trusting her nazi fan base. It will.

I wouldn't trust us, sometimes we do good and sometimes we lose to Niall Horan in the Billboard fan army competition:saladga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived