💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you know? [Telephone MV scene detail]

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

In the Telephone video the date on the prison security cameras (February 11, 2010) is the same date that British fashion designer and Gaga's close friend, the late Alexander McQueen was found dead in his London home (RIP). Maybe that's also why she decided to pay him tribute with her BRITs performance by changing the verse :enigma:

image.png

I recently learned about this and honestly I'm SHOOK (flop fan I guess :flop:)

Is there somebody else who didn't know as well? Or is this thread going to get filled with "we been knew" replies? Hmmm :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

Wait this is wild. This video came out before he died  

No.. The video was released on March 11th

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, monster said:

No she did it because 2/11 is my birthday:enigma:

6c655851a7923d1a44de24792833ab91.thumb.j

Reject False Icons

Well on Gaga pedía it says it was shot on January 27-28 so it’s 50/50 a coincidence or the days ther were editing 

8 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Well on Gaga pedía it says it was shot on January 27-28 so it’s 50/50 a coincidence or the days ther were editing 

I read somewhere that they wanted to drop the video in Feb but it was postponed to March. So like you said, it's either a coincidence (since they wanted to drop it in Feb and the date in the video just happened to be his date of death) or a post-production editing change (as a tribute to honor his death) 

Chromatica Island

Never knew that! Interesting

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Sneaky Oliver

It’s also the date of BTW premiere in 2011 and the day Whitney Houston died in 2012. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Isn't just a coincidence? It's when the video was shot

The video was shot in January

Archived