💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How tall is Gaga?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Well maybe she's actually 5'2 and realized that now, for example I thought I was 173cm for a long time, then I measured myself again and actually realized that I was 174cm 

Well, a few years ago I WAS 1m74 and now I'm 1m70 because of my posture due to fibro... But it would be the other way around for Gaga which is strange

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, a few years ago I WAS 1m74 and now I'm 1m70 because of my posture due to fibro... But it would be the other way around for Gaga which is strange

idk but I believe her because she knows she's short, she doesn't have to lie about it. My mom is actually a bit smaller than her, she's like 151 or 152cm and It's kinda funny when we stand beside each other because I'm like like with a head above her even thought I'm not tall at all, I'm like average :ladyhaha:

G U C C I

She can't be taller than 5'2 if she is that tall. Seeing her in up close in person she is incredibly tiny! If her documentary wasn't called that or her ever make a statement about her height I honestly wouldn't have thought she was over 5 feet. I am 5'5 and had on flats and she was about 10 feet away in heels and still shorter than me.

Archived