Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

d3c8b9ccf879526fd1df34741159200b.jpg

Either she's really small or they're really tall:enigma:

Bodyguards always run huge. It's their first line of defense: visual intimidation 😂  Gaga seems an average petite women's height tho

Found an article with pics I was looking for so here

https://news.amomama.com/140891-puzzled-fans-cannot-believe-lady-gagas-h.html

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I remember she was always known as 5'1 for years... and I know her documentary was named Five Foot Two because of the jazz song Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (which actually plays in the documentary). The 5'4 thing at that awards show was definitely a joke. But then in her song Love Me Right she explicitly states she's 5'2... but that could just be a rhyme and she's rounding up again like with the documentary title...?

It's definitely 5'1-5'2. Also seeing her in person she's very small so I'd definitely say no taller than that.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LGMonster95
3 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

d3c8b9ccf879526fd1df34741159200b.jpg

Either she's really small or they're really tall:enigma:

Peter (Gaga's bodyguard) is a f*cking monster, he's well over 2 meters tall so is not fair to put her beside someone like him. I think she's 5'2, she has no reason to lie about her height

2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Peter (Gaga's bodyguard) is a f*cking monster, he's well over 2 meters tall so is not fair to put her beside someone like him. I think she's 5'2, she has no reason to lie about her height

From 2008 to 2017 she always said she was 5'1 though

8 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

People always lie about their height and I think it’s clear that it’s def something she’s lying about :ohwell: i doubt she’s anything over 5’1. In that book her friend wrote ( I don’t remember the title but it was something about Rivington Street), he said something about how “ stefani is like 4’11 so she gets drunk really easily”. Also she was right in front of me and I’m 5’3, and she was wayyy shorter. 

Yeah, like I’m 5’5” so I didn’t believe for a second that she’s only 1 inch shorter at 5’4” like she said in that speech lol :toofunny:. I’ve never met her but I can still tell she’s much smaller than me.

LGMonster95
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

From 2008 to 2017 she always said she was 5'1 though

Well maybe she's actually 5'2 and realized that now, for example I thought I was 173cm for a long time, then I measured myself again and actually realized that I was 174cm 

Archived