• Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

8 tracks 

:bradley:

and only 24,5 min and it's also more expensive than Chromatica
I hope it won't be trend soon to release so short albums :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

mister max
1 hour ago, dit said:

guess Gaga isn't "cool enough" for BP. This feels rude AF. I love them and I know it's not their decision but who ever decided not having Sour Candy on their album is annoying. I am almost certain it's not Gaga who did this. It is probably YG or Teddy or something...

Please what is this fanfic :lmao: blackpink collaborated with gaga for sour candy for Chromatica, are u gonne be mad as well when ariana doesn't put ROM on her new album or when elthon john doesn't put SFA on his new album lmaooo

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Just now, mister max said:

Please what is this fanfic :lmao: blackpink collaborated with gaga for sour candy for Chromatica, are u gonne be mad as well when ariana doesn't put ROM on her new album or when elthon john doesn't put SFA on his new album lmaooo

girl dont do the most with me I thot you loved me and I love you :cryga: let me vent. I had a bad day ok? :cryga: :messga: :'( 

mister max
Just now, dit said:

girl dont do the most with me I thot you loved me and I love you :cryga: let me vent. I had a bad day ok? :cryga: :messga: :'( 

Please ejdvjz I didn't mean it like that :bradley: just wanted to set some points straight :awesome:  anyway MV teaser inn 2 hours omg

I hope your day will become better and if it doesn't, there is always tomorrow

:heart:
Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Just now, mister max said:

Please ejdvjz I didn't mean it like that :bradley: just wanted to set some points straight :awesome:  anyway MV teaser inn 2 hours omg

Hide contents

I hope your day will become better and if it doesn't, there is always tomorrow

:heart:

thank you sis :cryga: :heart: I didnt even remember I wrote that messy / betchy comment until you quoted it and I was like "omg it doesn't even make sense and I know it doesnt but I wrote it still" :messga: 

thank you for your sweet words by the way :'( I had a horrible interview today and feeling down but like you said there is always tomorrow. Plus their new mv will brightne my day. Just a yesterday i wrote the only two groups pulling me through this stressful time is Blackpink and Stray Kids lately  :kara: :heart:  

21 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Fame Monster also has 8 tracks and its an album

True but 5 out of 8 TFM tracks last more than 4 minutes including 3 that last approximately 5 minutes and the 3 songs left last almost 4 minutes lol

1 hour ago, dit said:

guess Gaga isn't "cool enough" for BP. This feels rude AF. I love them and I know it's not their decision but who ever decided not having Sour Candy on their album is annoying. I am almost certain it's not Gaga who did this. It is probably YG or Teddy or something...

It's Gaga's song, not BLACKPINK's. That's why. Why are you reading so deep into this

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

and only 24,5 min and it's also more expensive than Chromatica
I hope it won't be trend soon to release so short albums :awkney:

well that's because kpop album packaging is probably more expensive than the regular jewel case :poot: I mean look at the box, the 96 page photobook, all the photocards

sgsh.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Teletubby
47 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

well that's because kpop album packaging is probably more expensive than the regular jewel case :poot: I mean look at the box, the 96 page photobook, all the photocards

I mean standard CD version of album

115753418_160031882325569_27806153047243

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Good news is that K-Pop albums always get a "repackage". So you can expect a "deluxe" version with 3-4 new tracks in a few months.

Archived