5 minutes ago, Runway said:

OMG Cardi collab :giveup:

The way they collaborated with ALL my faves: Gaga, Selena and Cardi :giveup:

Rudz Xinc

What a miss opportinunity not having Gaga on their debut album. :madge:

I'm not talking about Sour Candy.

Look at those clowns

Where is LG7

Whether its an album or an ep, we still lost for not having SC as an official single with mv treatment :bradley: 

we will never see these visual queens make us squeal for the rest of video streaming eternity 

N E Waze, STREAM BP - THE ALBUM

Love Sick Girl's already a bop with that snippet :cryga:

Agunimon
14 hours ago, tmo13 said:

This is so confusing lmao 

It's just another phrase for single. Korea has tons of music performance shows where groups perform these title tracks.

StrawberryBlond

If this doesn't prove that TFM is definitely an album (and its probably going to be longer in length as well), I don't know what will. It'll have 3 singles out before the album as well, which is a bad move. At least SC not being on it will ensure that if it does become a single, it'll definitely only be on Gaga's channel, which is what I'm hoping for. If it was on their album, there would likely be a version on their channel too and that'll be the one that takes all the views and likes, which would be annoying.

guess Gaga isn't "cool enough" for BP. This feels rude AF. I love them and I know it's not their decision but who ever decided not having Sour Candy on their album is annoying. I am almost certain it's not Gaga who did this. It is probably YG or Teddy or something...

Archived