Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unnamed Drag Race Season 13 Queen Was Disqualified

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Pity the NYC drag star (I won’t name her) who went all the way to L.A. to shoot RuPaul’s Drag Race’s season 13 and was sent right back home, wigs in tow, before filming even began. Challenge lost! I hear the producers found out that in her club act, the queen asks audience members for their phones and then does some comical tinkering, and as a result, everyone there on AirDrop gets to see that person’s nudies. Eek!

The show no doubt didn’t want another Sherry Pie, though this particular stunt seems more mischievous than evil. I like the gal and am sure she will rise again—but strictly with her own phone.

Source:

https://www.queerty.com/audience-nudie-leaks-get-potential-rupaul-drag-star-sent-right-back-home-20200928

Sherry Pie ruins Drag Race forever, damn right. And they don't want anymore of THAT. :gayhat:

Since the article won't name her, then I won't either. And I hope those of you who knows, don't either. Not publicly anyway. :green:

If anyone is well versed with local NYC drag scenes, or drag scene in general, you may already know who the disqualified person is. It is a don't ask don't tell matter.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig

I'd go to the police if that were me. Thats not fair on the individual who had his thing leaked. Glad that she's been disqualified. 

So what now? Do they find another queen to take her place? I mean, she was disqualified before filming began

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So what now? Do they find another queen to take her place? I mean, she was disqualified before filming began

No, no time for replacement. The season will be uneven number of queens now :bradley:

LateToCult
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

No, no time for replacement. The season will be uneven number of queens now :bradley:

I’m kind of here for a final 2. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

The sad thing is that the specific queen admitted to doing that act in an interview once without any shame. 

1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I agree. It would be better imho

2 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

The sad thing is that the specific queen admitted to doing that act in an interview once without any shame. 

Ya, that is so not OK, all that just to gain applause during her performance. :bradley:

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ya, that is so not OK, all that just to gain applause during her performance. :bradley:

It seemed that she did it more than once. 

Flippy

I’m so curious to know who the queen is :ph34r:

reddit it is

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

So how is this NOT sexual harassment? They should be named, that’s truly wrong to expose someone’s privates like that to strangers.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TheAlexer
11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

They need specific numbers of queen per episode so they will probably just have no queen sashaying away first episode or they will have an early double shantay

1 minute ago, good said:

So how is this NOT sexual harassment? They should be named, that’s truly wrong to expose someone’s privates like that to strangers.

It technically is, and actually punishable based on NYC penal code :bradley:

Archived