💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga on our behavior

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Good reminder sometimes we engage in arguments just to defend Gaga when it's not important at all. 

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, clear as crystal. Anyone who is for love, acceptance, and tolerance truly stands by her. 

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Talk like what? They didn't post the most important part lol

"I don't like some of their behavior on the internet."

She's referring to how unkind and rude so many lm's tend to be.

She's been vocal about this from the very beginning, on the internet (#PromoteOnlineKindness) and in real life as well (remember there was an ArtRave date where she threw the flag in the audience and people started fighting? She didn't like it and then reprimanded them and asked them to return the flag to her? :sharon:)

Those are just one of many instances that come to mind when she's asked fans to be more kind and tolerant, including the one in OP.

I love her sm :heart:

Edit: found the video :toofunny:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I stand by Gaga and let her lead by example. I try to follow The Golden Rule.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LGMonster95

She just wants the best from us. She can take criticism much better than we all think, just because we see her vulnerable so many times doesn't mean she can't take them, I mean we are talking about Lady Gaga, someone who has took so many hateful comments and criticism earlier in her career and even in her life and just look at her now, she's still here and not only that but she showed everyone who's the b*tch by still going strong 12 years into her career with major achievements. If we think about all of this then we'll realize that she's actually strong as f*ck. I don't care about those childish fights between stans which ends up with insults, drama and so on.

Archived