Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey joins OnlyFans

COOOK

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

"doesn't sit right with me..." why are some people so full of themselves? ain't nobody need your validation 💀

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

I mean... is he gonna be naked? If not... what's the point? :smh:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

People dragged Bella because she scammed people into paying for a “nude” and when it it turned out to be a regular pic, people demanded their money back. This in turn forced Onlyfans to put a cap on how much people can sell content for on top of the subscription. That move really did hurt sex workers. 

A celebrity joining onlyfans does NOT in and of itself screw over sex workers. It’s how that celebrity uses the platform that really matters. This is not a case of misogyny or an example of class warfare :toofunny:

Funny how people jump at making Bella Thorne the victim here. 

Lorde Von Kok
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Posty please be next, I got my coins ready :pray:
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a371cc24ddbc014252

please

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, pachinko said:

Omg who is he? :saira::v:

Teen Wolf

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

Didn't his nudes leak already tho

They sure did and were worth the search. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Putang Ina Mo
6 hours ago, pachinko said:

Omg who is he? :saira::v:

Jennifer Lopez' kid on Maid in Manhattan. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

A lot of y’all don’t seem to understand how saturated OnlyFans is already. It’s already hard enough as it is for a lot of OnlyFans channels to earn money and stand out amongst thousands of other channels, even if you take celebrity channels out of the equation. And why do they need to post exclusive content anyways, whether it is here or Patreon or whatever? They’re already big celebrities, why do they want to charge people to watch boring videos that could easily go on YouTube? Don’t tell me it’s hard for them to fund their own content.

KingRedd

1. People complaining on Twitter is literally beyond cringe at this point. 

2. Only Fans isn’t just for random people to posts nudes. And dictating who can or cannot use it is far too SJW and lame. 

3. Sex Workers or people using it as a side hustle doesn’t mean everyone else has to respect them by NOT using it for fan interaction or as a patreon alternative. 

4. Again the twitter complaints and regulating what celebrities aka humans can or can’t do is getting out of hand. 

May I Read You? 😎

Born This Way

I finally found a a place where people "review" his page thank god. I was not about to pay $15 for him. Of course it's really nothing yet and I highly doubt it will be anything other a solid R rated insta.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived