Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey joins OnlyFans

COOOK

Featured Posts

DiskoBaby
14 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

because they’re famous, so people are more likely to put their money towards their onlyfans and not an actual sex worker’s. it’s almost like gentrification, but classist rather than racist. onlyfans is supposed to be a place for sex workers to safely make a living wage on their own terms, not for millionaires to make an extra buck.

But how do you know if those people didn’t just join the site for that celebrity and those people had no intention of donating money to sex workers? No ones taking away attention from them because the people joining it are supporting specific people.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican

Sorry but this rubs me the wrong way. Why can’t anything stay niche or in its own lane? OnlyFans was definitely made for XXX content, not celebrities posting boring videos that they can post literally anywhere else. 

FentyGa
5 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

But how do you know if those people didn’t just join the site for that celebrity and those people had no intention of donating money to sex workers? No ones taking away attention from them because the people joining it are supporting specific people.

buy it’s literally doing just that, taking away attention and business from lesser known people

of you open a walmart on a street full of small, local shops, some of the small shops are gonna have to shut down. it’s pretty simple.

furthermore, these celebrities are now building stigma around onlyfans, as they don’t actually post NSFW content most of the time, so people don’t think they’ll actually find that on there. it’s layered and problematic 

DiskoBaby
5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Sorry but this rubs me the wrong way. Why can’t anything stay niche or in its own lane? OnlyFans was definitely made for XXX content, not celebrities posting boring videos that they can post literally anywhere else. 

“It is popular with sex workers[7] but also hosts content creators from other genres such as physical fitness experts, musicians and other creators who post regularly online.”

Sounds to me he’s using it for the right purpose.

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

buy it’s literally doing just that, taking away attention and business from lesser known people

of you open a walmart on a street full of small, local shops, some of the small shops are gonna have to shut down. it’s pretty simple.

furthermore, these celebrities are now building stigma around onlyfans, as they don’t actually post NSFW content most of the time, so people don’t think they’ll actually find that on there. it’s layered and problematic 

By celebrities joining it, now sex workers have to work harder and get more creative for the attention. 

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

By celebrities joining it, now sex workers have to work harder and get more creative for the attention. 

People are gonna pay for what they wanna pay for, it really has nothing to do with celebrity or sex worker. It’s not like they have to share.

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

“It is popular with sex workers[7] but also hosts content creators from other genres such as physical fitness experts, musicians and other creators who post regularly online.”

Sounds to me he’s using it for the right purpose.

This is disingenuous. OnlyFans has largely been about sharing adult content. It’s only more recently they’ve branched out. I know Shea Coulee and some Drag artists have used it, but mainstream celebrities posting content that could be shared on other platforms seems to be crossing the line. There’s no reason to use OnlyFans unless you are sharing adult content that you can’t share elsewhere.

DiskoBaby
2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

This is disingenuous. OnlyFans has largely been about sharing adult content. It’s only more recently they’ve branched out. I know Shea Coulee and some Drag artists have used it, but mainstream celebrities posting content that could be shared on other platforms seems to be crossing the line. There’s no reason to use OnlyFans unless you are sharing adult content that you can’t share elsewhere.

Just like onlyfans is stepping away from just sex is just like how Twitch isn’t just a video game streaming app anymore but for artists and people just talking. And how Discord isn’t just for talking about video games anymore.

Chromatican
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

Just like onlyfans is stepping away from just sex is just like how Twitch isn’t just a video game streaming app anymore but for artists and people just talking. And how Discord isn’t just for talking about video games anymore.

The difference is a lot of what was done on Twitch could be done on other platforms. Sex workers can’t exactly share their squirting videos on YouTube. 

DiskoBaby
14 hours ago, Chromatican said:

The difference is a lot of what was done on Twitch could be done on other platforms. Sex workers can’t exactly share their squirting videos on YouTube. 

I always tell guys don’t stoop down so low to pay girls to do stuff online. It’s low self esteem guys that fall for this and I encourage them to stop being pathetic to feel more confident and step their game to talk to girls for real. It’s a real shame sites like this have to exist.

@ALGAYDO What was sad about my comment?

DelusionalGaga

What's that second tweet even about? People can decide for themselves where they want to put their money. I doubt that Tyler's potential subscribers would be giving their money to some local sexworker if he wasn't there. Like whut

Archived