💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey joins OnlyFans

COOOK

Featured Posts

likeitrough

i think celebs joining OF is fine as long as they're not harming the already fragile reputation of sex workers/adult entertainers. 

for example: that whole mess with Bella Thorne scamming people out of hundreds of dollars caused OF to change their rules on refunds and price limits. it ****s over the other users whose only income is sex work. 

if you're going to join any community do it with respect. yes, even sex workers deserve respect. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

I’m just here for the triggered 18-23 year olds who think celebrities should stay off of OnlyFans, even though the site is intended for people with followers to allow subscriptions for exclusive material 

Argentum

Lol the ad post...

Actor (?) 

Director (???) 

Musician (???????)

britney spears wtf GIF

Just say (potentially naked) popular hot person and GO!

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

ChromaticRaccoon
28 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Omg who is he? :saira::v:

He was the main actor in teen wolf... I'm 83% sure he's done nothing since then 

radioactive
27 minutes ago, Hurem said:

People coming for celebrities joining OnlyFans are so weird. :rip: They have every right to earn money on there.

bella thorne, a millionaire, ****ed the app up for all the people who ACTUALLY need the money from it and don’t do it just for fun. 

do you expect people to support that ****?

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, Cas Winchester said:

How tf does a celeb joining OnlyFans hurt sex workers lmao

because they’re famous, so people are more likely to put their money towards their onlyfans and not an actual sex worker’s. it’s almost like gentrification, but classist rather than racist. onlyfans is supposed to be a place for sex workers to safely make a living wage on their own terms, not for millionaires to make an extra buck.

Reality

Why are people mad that celebs are having OnlyFans? Like, if y'all don't want to spend your money on it, then don't...Otherwise, who is anyone to say to anyone else how to spend their money?

I've vaguely heard about the Bella Thorne thing and how she scammed people, but IDK the specifics of that. If she did scam people, then obviously that's wrong, and you have the right to get mad over that. But why get mad about at the celebrities when it's an individual's choice as to whether or not they should spend their money on their OnlyFans?

🃏🖤👹

Reality
10 minutes ago, radioactive said:

bella thorne, a millionaire, ****ed the app up for all the people who ACTUALLY need the money from it and don’t do it just for fun. 

do you expect people to support that ****?

That's a Bella Thorne situation though, not a "celebrity" situation. 

🃏🖤👹

Daylight Jokers

Idk, Bella's still booking gigs in Hollywood tho. Can't say the same thing for Tyler.

Edit: I just found out Bella's gonna be directing his videos. LMAO

Archived