💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Songs you like by artists you dont stan

Dirkje

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico

Heart to Break and most of the Turn Off The Lights EP

btw I don’t hate Kim Petras. It’s just not for me. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Admittedly, a few songs off 1989...but this song is just so good. I'm not a Taylor fan, but she did release some killer songs off this album.

Monster7

Sorry by Justin Bieber

I'm not the only one - Sam Smith

Stronger - Kanye West

Pillowtalk - Zayn

Boys - Charlie XCX

Shake it out - Florence (I really like her but don't stan level, also this song is a masterpiece)

Chesescake
35 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

????

I misread the title as "Songs you dont like by artists you stan" :bradley:

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

This sounds like Major Tom by Peter Schilling. Hopefully she credits him cause chile she's gonna get suedddd.

Cookie Tookie
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

This sounds like Major Tom by Peter Schilling. Hopefully she credits him cause chile she's gonna get suedddd.

He has credits as a writer. Let’s hope it was all approved. I hated the song at first because she sampled one of my favorite songs ever, buttttt, I’ve come to appreciate it now and it’s one of the best on her album.

HotLikeMexico
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

He has credits as a writer. Let’s hope it was all approved. I hated the song at first because she sampled one of my favorite songs ever, buttttt, I’ve come to appreciate it now and it’s one of the best on her album.

That's one of the things that I noticed on this album. A lot of her songs are samples or interpolated with other songs. Im fine with it (assuming they all got credit) but i felt like it was a bit excessive. Especially if this is her debut.

Also sidenote: love your avi and love your song pick for your signature.

Cookie Tookie
10 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

That's one of the things that I noticed on this album. A lot of her songs are samples or interpolated with other songs. Im fine with it (assuming they all got credit) but i felt like it was a bit excessive. Especially if this is her debut.

Also sidenote: love your avi and love your song pick for your signature.

I forgot I even had a song as my signature. I use mobile Gagadaily 99% of the time, so it never shows up. Is it Ramsey - Daddy? Honestly one of the best songs ever. 

HotLikeMexico
12 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I forgot I even had a song as my signature. I use mobile Gagadaily 99% of the time, so it never shows up. Is it Ramsey - Daddy? Honestly one of the best songs ever. 

YUP. and it def is!

Archived