1. 1. Which country has the most taste?

• USA
    • UK
    • Australia
    • Italy
    • France

Featured Posts

Italy because pizza and pasta

then France because they have some nice stuff but they all made of potatos and butter and like kills u from a heart attack lol but it's ssooo good

then idk UK? fish and chips?

then America and their ew food full of fat and lack of taste lol

idk Australian food tbh,.

this is my list, enjoy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, River said:

idk Australian food tbh, I never ate a kangaroo, do they even eat them there? I wonder how is a kangaroo soup, but they are cute so I'm not gonna eat them.

in terms of food, I love australian pavlova :bon:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Just now, Yxilon said:

in terms of food, I love australian pavlova :bon:

it's sweet so it's a big giant ew from me, I like the fruits though, they are nice, 5/10

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Shallow was HUGE in Europe, like HUGE. Everybody from 5 to 110 years old knows the song. In France, it was a current for over a year, that was CRAZY and I didn't expect the song to be THAT big. It made Shallow and Bad Romance look like an elephant and a mouse respectively lmao

Oh yeah I'm from France and I know it was insanely huge but I really didn't think to the point that it topped Bad Romance and Poker Face on charts.
I could not go in my car without hearing Shallow or Always Remember Us This Way on the radio and everyone was singing/whistling along while it's far from the genre of music that they usually listen to.

Can’t decide between Italy and UK tbh I love how Alejandro slayed in Italy just like it did here in Germany, Alejandro was really huge in Europe :bradley:

USA can choke for leaving Bad Romance only at #2 on Hot 100 while it slayed the whole planet

WE WILL NOT FORGIVE OR FORGET

14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh yeah I'm from France and I know it was insanely huge but I really didn't think to the point that it topped Bad Romance and Poker Face on charts.
I could not go in my car without hearing Shallow or Always Remember Us This Way on the radio and everyone was singing/whistling along while it's far from the genre of music that they usually listen to.

Yeah that was insane omg, I still struggle to believe how big of a hit ASIB was... and I don't even listen to the radio:bradley:

Bad Romance didn't seem too big here, I'm surprised it is that high on the list

Archived