48 members have voted

1. 1. Which country has the most taste?

• USA
    • UK
    • Australia
    • Italy
    • France

Featured Posts

So these are Lady Gaga's most successful songs in the national charts for each one of these 5 countries.

Which country proved to have the most taste? Discuss :koons:

COUNTRIES.png

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

These are mostly the same songs just in different order 😂

that's the point

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Balkan and Eastern European countries where Alejandro was one of Gaga's best performing songs ever. :vegas: 

here in Italy it was HUGE :giveup:

Telephone was a non event compared to Bad Romance and Alejandro here :reductive:

GreenDiamond

Canada she has two albums with 100 weeks on AlbumChart and that is a record for ANY FEMALE artist nobody did that not even Adele and they stan Chromatica the biggest after bRASIL so definitely Canada

Out of these countries Italy because I absolutely love the taste of pasta and pizza. Italian icecream is amazing too!

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

2 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Out of these countries Italy because I absolutely love the taste of pasta and pizza. Italian icecream is amazing too!

thank you!:diane: 

Spoiler

:trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga: i'm italian :trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

2 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

thank you!:diane: 

Hide contents

:trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga: i'm italian :trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

WelllitDeadlyAntlion-size_restricted.gif

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Charts don't really reflect success and impact though, at least here in France... Especially in 2020, it 300% depends on the concurrency

In France PI went #1 but the song literally didn't exist. But then, you see in this list that Judas is just above ROM even though Judas was a lot more impactful with radio etc. 

Just looking at the top 5, Italy!

By the way I'm shook at how Shallow is high up there and topping Bad Romance/Poker Face in some countries

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Just looking at the top 5, Italy!

By the way I'm shook at how Shallow is high up there and topping Bad Romance/Poker Face in some countries

Shallow was HUGE in Europe, like HUGE. Everybody from 5 to 110 years old knows the song. In France, it was a current smash for over a year, that was CRAZY and I didn't expect the song to be THAT big. It made Shallow and Bad Romance look like an elephant and a mouse respectively lmao

Archived