💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Jinzo

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Bbbbut didn‘t this happen to Bad Romance, Alejandro and Dance In The Dark?

Circumstances were different back then, leaks didn't affect as much as they do now. Also, BR and Alejandro are masterpieces that were cultural resets. 

SL needed a perfect roll out in order to reach #1. The leak was all over Twitter, it wasn't just something a few people knew about. It did harm its chances a lot. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
19 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I actually love the song, but it shouldn't be the lead single, when ROM or Alice exist 

Many of you would suck at poker :triggered:

9 hours ago, Benji said:

Stupid Love is a f*cking bop.  Anyone who doesn’t rate it doesn’t have taste.

Agreed! This song will aged gracefully.

ReplayBoss

In my opinion, Alice or Free Woman should have been the lead single. I think SL is decent, but not lead single worthy.

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

DiskoBaby
11 hours ago, Killa said:

Most of us dont like sutpid love cause we dont like stupid love. 

I actually enjoy that song, it hooked me right from the intro. We have many upbeat gaga songs but not that sparkly straight out the bat. 

But then it sounds like a dreamworks or some trolls song😂 in the verse. Or some comercial. 

At least its different, i appreciate that. And uplifting. It seems like it was created for workout routine😅

It sounds like the montage moment when a girl gets a complete makeover to impress the boy of her dreams

Rubber Hunk

I still bop to SL, I never skip it. It’s a great song. Lead singles have a lot of pressure placed upon them and the leak didn’t help. The song is good.

high heeled fem
On 9/28/2020 at 2:22 PM, Brecht said:

Stupid Love could be a killer track if it had better lyrics and a fully realized chorus. The beat is really explosive, it’s fun and loud. I also don’t think it fits between Alice and Rain On Me, those two tracks blend perfectly with each other. I don’t know where I’d put it tho.

I agree with what your saying about SL and the chorus, it just feels like the song is 40 seconds too short. It has a really good feel to it like the era of BTW did & also reminds me of a Annie Lennox vibe the bridge musically. 

re lyrics: some are basic in the song, however some are really empowering! 

“Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door 
Kinda hard to believe, gotta have faith in me” 

powerful, I remember  hearing it for the first time too and realizing, ok this era is gonna be different (not another JoAnne)

The bridge lyrics are basic though for real....

Archived