💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Jinzo

Featured Posts

KennyRichie
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Lol no. Fans are the ones to blame. Nobody is forcing them to listen to leaks over and over again til the official version comes out and they’re tired of them already. And apparently they were shooting the video already when the song leaked so it’s not like they were gonna throw away all that content just for a couple of people who listened to it. 

Gaga knew that the hype for new dance music was high after Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born so it was bound to be a hit. Had they released Rain On Me as the lead would’ve made any hype after that just die so it was good they saved that for 2nd. It’s like releasing Just Dance and saving Poker Face for a second wave. 

Or Applause and then DWUW

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jinzo said:

She could've released something else but decided to stick to SL knowing it had leaked. That's stubbornness. 

Y’all are annoyinng omfg. Gaga’s literally got trauma associated with flip flopping singles. 

artpopulace

it was the perfect introduction to chromatica periodt

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Cherry Blues

Not every song or even the lead single needs to be so big. Stupid Love was in top 10.

LG want's to be more than only a pop sensation, but also a musician and artist.

David Bowie had barley top 10 songs and became an icon. It's not only about charts and "success" of the singles - it's about the whole picture. Stupid Love was the right choice to be the first single and then to choose the duet as the the second single. These puzzle pieces are much more authentic and harmonious for the whole Lady Gaga picture.

I think interscope or bobby are not they ones to blame. I have a feeling it was Gaga who decided to release it a month after the leak so they could finish editing the music video as fast as possible, hence why all of the special effects were left out.

Most of us dont like sutpid love cause we dont like stupid love. 

I actually enjoy that song, it hooked me right from the intro. We have many upbeat gaga songs but not that sparkly straight out the bat. 

But then it sounds like a dreamworks or some trolls song😂 in the verse. Or some comercial. 

At least its different, i appreciate that. And uplifting. It seems like it was created for workout routine😅

Archived