Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Jinzo said:

Okay but Alice, Replay, SC exist and could've replaced SL. The SL video is just an excuse. 

The SL video was specific towards the song, and the video had an apple deal tied to it, there was no going back by that point 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

The SL video was specific towards the song, and the video had an apple deal tied to it, there was no going back by that point 

Then why not shoot another video, it does not matter if delaying the lead was necessary because of covid. The Apple deal would've bee fine. but yeah I get that Gaga and her team had already made up their mind. There  was no other option in their plans and the results weren't the best ones thanks to that. 

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

Then why not shoot another video, it does not matter if delaying the lead was necessary because of covid. The Apple deal would've bee fine. but yeah I get that Gaga and her team had already made up their mind. The  was no other option in their plans and the results weren't the best ones thanks to that. 

Making another video is even more time, even more money and promo deals (such as Spotify and Apple playlisting, billboards, adverts etc.) would have to be cancelled/changed

its just easier to carry on as planned

Anderson123

Lol no. Fans are the ones to blame. Nobody is forcing them to listen to leaks over and over again til the official version comes out and they’re tired of them already. And apparently they were shooting the video already when the song leaked so it’s not like they were gonna throw away all that content just for a couple of people who listened to it. 

Gaga knew that the hype for new dance music was high after Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born so it was bound to be a hit. Had they released Rain On Me as the lead would’ve made any hype after that just die so it was good they saved that for 2nd. It’s like releasing Just Dance and saving Poker Face for a second wave. 

7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Making another video is even more time, even more money and promo deals (such as Spotify and Apple playlisting, billboards, adverts etc.) would have to be cancelled/changed

its just easier to carry on as planned

Yes, it takes effort to make things perfect even when problems arise like leaks, etc. 

One example of a perfect team is Taylor's team. She's never suffered from leaks and when something bad happens they know how to fix it quickly. Gaga's team didn't. 

9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Lol no. Fans are the ones to blame. Nobody is forcing them to listen to leaks over and over again til the official version comes out and they’re tired of them already. And apparently they were shooting the video already when the song leaked so it’s not like they were gonna throw away all that content just for a couple of people who listened to it. 

Gaga knew that the hype for new dance music was high after Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born so it was bound to be a hit. Had they released Rain On Me as the lead would’ve made any hype after that just die so it was good they saved that for 2nd. It’s like releasing Just Dance and saving Poker Face for a second wave. 

There was no need to throw away SL video. They could've just saved it and release it later ala 911.

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Jinzo said:

Yes, it takes effort to make things perfect even when problems arise like leaks, etc. 

One example of a perfect team is Taylor's team. She's never suffered from leaks and when something bad happens they know how to fix it quickly. Gaga's team didn't. 

Gaga’s team seems to have improved somewhat though, we had no leaks about ROM video (except an insider saying Ari wears wings) and we didn’t know what the 911 vid would look like, although dates were leaked :green:

1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Gaga’s team seems to have improved somewhat though, we had no leaks about ROM video (except an insider saying Ari wears wings) and we didn’t know what the 911 vid would look like, although dates were leaked :green:

Yes I know I'm being a bit extra. But it's just that I like things to be perfect even just for once.:(

ApplauseftAdele

The main issue is that the song is the LEAD SINGLE. I love the song but I can admit that lyrically it isn’t great, and the chorus is a bit lacking. Furthermore, after Chromatica dropped, it sounds NOTHING like the songs around it on the album. It only sounds like Plastic Doll which people generally don’t like either

Gabbi Hannah Stan
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

The main issue is that the song is the LEAD SINGLE. I love the song but I can admit that lyrically it isn’t great, and the chorus is a bit lacking. Furthermore, after Chromatica dropped, it sounds NOTHING like the songs around it on the album. It only sounds like Plastic Doll which people generally don’t like either

wait she has a song called sign language?

MonsterofFame

Stupid Love brought nothing new to the table for Gaga. It sounds like it's fresh off BTW... which was 2011 Gaga.

The instrumental is very loud and brash, and the song doesn't even sound like it belongs on Chromatica.

Archived