💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Suspiria

It was the best choice for the lead. The best production on the album, arguably the most "fun dance pop" song there. ROM as the second single was definitely the best idea, since it was a guaranteed hit (and they were right).

Honestly I think if it had a better video fans would love it much more. It's hard to dissociate the song from those cheap costumes:messga:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

How was she supposed to handle her team getting hacked and having songs + countless info being leaked successfully?

She was stubborn in how she refused to let the hacker and the leak ruin her plans. 

But I will add that Stupid Love could've been so much more better produced had it not been so generic but it's a fun dance song.

Stream this version for clear skin :vegas:

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

It was the best choice for the lead. The best production on the album, arguably the most "fun dance pop" song there. ROM as the second single was definitely the best idea, since it was a guaranteed hit (and they were right).

Honestly I think if it had a better video fans would love it much more. It's hard to dissociate the song from those cheap costumes:messga:

This is also a big factor. Honestly, I loved everything about SL's release + execution... but the video quality.... :/

1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Yeah the messy video didn't help at all. :air:

Economy

I don't know that the song being leaked was the issue. The majority of the GP didn't hear it and fans had a hard time finding any files with any quality that was barely listenable

I think it under performed and ROM just had so much more hype, better music video and success and SL quickly became looked at as the inferior single

But honestly I also agree it does not deserve the hate it gets and tbh it's in my top 5 fav songs on the album :shrug:

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, Jinzo said:

Yes, her second lead would have gotten big hype after a smashing #1 lead. All I'm saying is that handling eras properly pays off at lot. 

Girl what's a second lead :triggered:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

If you hate Stupid Love, you have zero taste :ally:

You hate more than half of BTW, you have ZERO business talking about taste

EgPk5KGWsAArOhI?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

6 minutes ago, damag said:

Uh oh...Interscope, Gaga and her team are shaking with this thread lol....Delusion 

season 5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5
convince yourself....

Yeah let me delude myself into thinking Gaga, her team and Interscope are perfect and infallible . LOL. LOL. 

why was the SL leaked in the first place? They're useless. It's that simple. There's no harm in admitting that. 

200.gif

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

You hate more than half of BTW, you have ZERO business talking about taste

EgPk5KGWsAArOhI?format=jpg&name=360x360

Well thankfully I don't hate more than half of BTW :ally:  just hate like 6 or 7 tracks

End Racism Now

Stupid Love is a great song. The only thing I don’t like about it is probably the bridge but the overall production is pretty catchy. But I think the leak in January took the hype away from the moment it was officially released by Gaga in February. A lot of people thought the real song would be a major improvement over the leak and that’s what was exciting (an improved Stupid Love). But it was a little disappointing to see that the official song was almost identical to the leak. It just didn’t give us that feeling of surprise. Also, it doesn’t help that the music video isn’t that great.

4 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Girl what's a second lead :triggered:

It's obvious that second single is what I meant. :triggered:

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well thankfully I don't hate more than half of BTW :ally:  just hate like 6 or 7 tracks

So that means still tasteless. Enjoy :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived