💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Jinzo

Featured Posts

I guess people hated it because they already had the leaked version on repeat for a month :trollga:

Spoiler

You did that to yourself hunnies :billie:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

I think SL was a great lead, **** you guys hows ur precious 911 doing

Ec-glKdXoAAWjE9.jpg

Linus Gaga

because since 2015, fans expected the original LG5 / LG6 to be very dark , crazy Gaga, expensive production, space alien theme etc. (dunno why they all expecting that tho)  , but turns out stupid love is colorful, fun instrument and filmed by iphone. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

SL is the classic Gaga sound I know and stan I agree!

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

joannesrats

God, how can GGD have members that make a post about something positive and STILL have something negative about Gaga and her team in it. 

Luke78619

I mean, I’m lretty sure the song leaked whilst they were filming the video, too late to back out by then

and having ROM as the lead would be the dumbest decision, labels usually save a better song for the second single to keep the era going. If you release the most commercial song first, then everything following wouldn’t do as well

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I mean, I’m lretty sure the song leaked whilst they were filming the video, too late to back out by then

and having ROM as the lead would be the dumbest decision, labels usually save a better song for the second single to keep the era going. If you release the most commercial song first, then everything following wouldn’t do as well

My first thought when I heard ROM was why wasn't this the first song??? Then I realized your exact point here - they needed SL to get Gaga's name out into pop music again and then have a BANGER of a second single so the era could get more and more successful. 

However, now I know that Replay should've been the lead 

20 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

It would have. You think that the SL choreography and video plan would have worked for any other single? They were rehearsing for SL around the same time that the song leaked so they would have had to change everything last minute, lowering production quality and extending the time it takes. 

So they learned SL choreography and this made it impossible for them to shoot another video? They could've just saved SL video for later, it's not like SL video is expensive af. They had the budget after ASIB, there's no excuse. Of course this takes effort, but whatever. The result is a #5 hit that could've been #1. 

joannesrats
Just now, Jinzo said:

So they learned SL choreography and this made it impossible for them to shoot another video? They could've just saved SL video for later, it's not like SL video is expensive af. They had the budget after ASIB, there's no excuse. Of course this takes effort, but whatever. The result is a #5 hit that could've been #1. 

the pandemic started a month later - they didn't have time for that. 

10 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Okay but Alice, Replay, SC exist and could've replaced SL. The SL video is just an excuse. 

3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

the pandemic started a month later - they didn't have time for that. 

Then they should've waited imo. But yeah it's like everything gathered against the poor SL sis. :air:

alsemanche

I dont care about its performance on the charts or its popularity, I just think it's one of Gaga's worst songs and definitely the worst on Chromatica. I almsot always skip it. 

ROM performed very well and is popular but I still don't think it's among the best on Chromatica so yeah 

Also i only listened to the leak a couple of times (and thought it was a good song then) but then when I heard it again after the official release I grew to dislike it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Delulu Rogers

It’s a good album track but shouldn’t have been the lead. Enigma, 911 or Alice would’ve smashed much harder 

43 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Because they already planned the music video and done the choreography for the song. We most likely would've waited longer for the era to start if Gaga and her team picked something else.

The album wouldn't have been delayed then:lmao:

I'm fine with SL being the lead, but I'm surprised that they did literally nothing to promote it. Like, it was added to TTH for three days and that's it:enigma: I find it strange that she hasn't really promoted a lead single since Applause. I kinda understand it for PI because it had barely any potential and Shallow because it didn't need it though. For SL they were probably shocked by the situation, but I wonder if SL wasn't promoted at all JUST because Gaga wanted to help for Covid or if there was something else

Archived