💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Blame Interscope and Gaga for releasing a song that got leaked a month before, not the the song itself. I'm 100% sure SL would be a fan favorite had it not been the lead single. It got bad rep because it failed to deliver the "success" lead singles are supposed to deliver, specially after ASIB. 

I do believe that the leak harmed its chances big time. And although I love the song, the truth is that the clear choice to be the lead was ROM. 

Bottom line is, Interscope and Gaga's stubbornness are at fault here for once again not knowing how to handle an era properly and successfully. 

:pawsup:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really doesnt. People resent it because they put every expectation in the world into it. And when it didnt make them feel like they were listening to poker face for the first time all over again they got predictably nasty about it. Its a great song and the best choice for the lead. But it didnt make everyone feel 13 again so theyre babies about it

ew didnt read the ops nasty comments. Thats the kind of talk that makes her hate us

Just now, Biggest Bitch said:

I actually love the song, but it shouldn't be the lead single, when ROM or Alice exist 

Saving rain on me was the logical move and it worked out in their way

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

how was Gaga being stubborn.. :smh:

I agree Stupid Love doesn't deserve the hate it gets, but..

She could've released something else but decided to stick to SL knowing it had leaked. That's stubbornness. 

joannesrats

Gaga's stubbornness, that you claim to have ruined the era, is one of the things that makes me love it even more. She did what she wanted to do no matter what happened. It is clear that SL was going to be the first single no matter what happened, no matter if it had a viral leak. Her doing this shows me that she is doing exactly what she wants. 

Just now, joannesrats said:

Gaga's stubbornness, that you claim to have ruined the era, is one of the things that makes me love it even more. She did what she wanted to do no matter what happened. It is clear that SL was going to be the first single no matter what happened, no matter if it had a viral leak. Her doing this shows me that she is doing exactly what she wants. 

I kinda love this about her too but her eras are the ones that take the hit and suffer because of her messy decisions. Slay tho. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Jinzo said:

She could've released something else but decided to stick to SL knowing it had leaked. That's stubbornness. 

Because they already planned the music video and done the choreography for the song. We most likely would've waited longer for the era to start if Gaga and her team picked something else.

joannesrats
Just now, Jinzo said:

I kinda love this about her too but her eras are the ones that take the hit and suffer because of her messy decisions. Slay tho. 

What was the messy decision? 

jacs vs looser

I agree, the song is a really good ALBUM TRACK, had it not been released as a single, let alone the lead, there would be no hate for it. 

Archived