My point? 15 weeks on hot 100 isn't that bad :trollga:

But why did you mention Stupid Love.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Bitch
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But why did you mention Stupid Love.

Cause most of you think a song like Yummy was a flop, while Stupid Love did quite the same :bear:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Cause most of you think a song like Yummy was a flop, while Stupid Love did quite the same :bear:

No one thinks Stupid Love was a hit either.

You're comparing a song that had promotion with performances and many other things and another song released during a pandemic and was first performed 6 months after its release.

PinkJelly

I don’t understand who still buys Justin’s music. Surely all the pre-pubescent teens who obsessed over him in his early career have grown up and moved on 

Biggest Bitch
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No one thinks Stupid Love was a hit either.

Just check the earlier threads and the Yummy was a flop threads :trollga:

3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You're comparing a song that had promotion with performances and many other things and another song released during a pandemic and was first performed 6 months after its release.

Plenty of other song was successful without promotion during the pandemic, + only gays and hardcore fans were listening to Stupid Love when it leaked in January. Anyway Gaga doesn’t really needed promotion thanks to ASIB success. 

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Just check the earlier threads and the Yummy was a flop threads :trollga:

Plenty of other song was successful without promotion during the pandemic, + only gays and hardcore fans were listening to Stupid Love when it leaked in January. Anyway Gaga doesn’t really needed promotion thanks to ASIB success. 

The Yummy hate doesn't stem from its performance but from it being a bad song though. :oops:

KatieJudasGaga4
22 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

The difference is that Gaga is promo-sensitive...

You saw how Rain On Me was falling on the charts and when it was finally performed, it rose 20 spots on the Hot 100 while Chromatica also rose..

MANiCURE1295
39 minutes ago, whoresup said:

All except Intentions were new singles

I think if Gaga released 4 brand new singles spread out across the year she’d have a good shot at all top 5s

Yeah probably...doesn’t change the fact that JB did it lol so I don’t get your point?

whoresup
20 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah probably...doesn’t change the fact that JB did it lol so I don’t get your point?

I was going to say that i didn’t mean to detract from Justin’s achievements but I didn’t think my comment was necessarily downplaying Justin, it was just an observation about Gaga and how she is equally as capable of achieving this :)

DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, PinkJelly said:

I don’t understand who still buys Justin’s music. Surely all the pre-pubescent teens who obsessed over him in his early career have grown up and moved on 

We could say the same about Britney, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus everyone that was a young child star.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, whoresup said:

All except Intentions were new singles

I think if Gaga released 4 brand new singles spread out across the year she’d have a good shot at all top 5s

She would've done this in 2008. But not now, for sure. Like she said, she could not care less about charts or "success" at this point and only cares about the music. :applause:

Justin Drew Bieber

Spotify and YouTube combined, Holy got 85M streams on its debut week. (42M on Spotify, 43M on YouTube).

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, PinkJelly said:

His music and image grew up with his fan base. I’m a 24 year old male and his new music appeals to me too. :shrug:

Archived