⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
question

your on repeat list on spotify

River

how do you do that do that do that do that do that for me? how do you do that?

I have spotifly

Edited by River
I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

We want to see the whole playlist sis not only the first songs :yennefer: who knows what you'e hiding in lower positions :yennefer:

 

before there was love there was silence
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
Just now, River said:

how do you do that do that do that do that do that for me? how do you do that?

I have spotifly

write "on repeat" on the searchbar and it'll show up

before there was love there was silence

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

How do you find this on Apple Music?

There's a "favorites mix" or smth idk what it's called in English, that's smth similar

Stan Fujii Kaze

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

write "on repeat" on the searchbar and it'll show up

omg thank you very much my savior:diane:

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas

ej498ii8.jpg

Hm may I say that I'm an album person, so any song that I listen to on repeat even twice appears there :sweat:

Edit : OMG not it showing that I was listening to this old David Guetta song... I swear my taste is good but this is a guilty pleasure

Edited by Lucas
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadGurlMadge
Just now, Andreu said:

We want to see the whole playlist sis not only the first songs :yennefer: who knows what you'e hiding in lower positions :yennefer:

 

It was top 10 on your repeat list but fine:yennefer:

B5-B25-C4-B-CE4-B-4987-8-A24-3-E400-A35-

the Kahoot music is there because of a gymnasium project

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

It was top 10 on your repeat list but fine:yennefer:

B5-B25-C4-B-CE4-B-4987-8-A24-3-E400-A35-

the Kahoot music is there because of a gymnasium project

not La Macarena :billie:

before there was love there was silence
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadGurlMadge
Just now, Andreu said:

not La Macarena :billie:

it’s a bop and i spilled hot tea

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...