charts

Ava: #27 debut Heaven & Hell

Werk

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I knew someone would compare it with TF. :air: It went on to sold 5 millions copies in the US. We're not in 2009 anymore.

yes, but the point is: sometimes big successes start low. Imagine in december 2008, you would have said well gaga is a flop the number don't lie, you'd look like a fool today. Same goes with Ava: you can't really judge her now on those US numbers where she is basically unknown. 

Who / where is that user that was going on every ava thread claiming her debut was bigger that The Fame?!!??!?!?!?! :huntyga:

Madame Goo Goo

I listened to this album for the first time yesterday, and it is a pretty good album.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

57 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Yikes. That's really bad!

She's just a rookie artist yet slaying Europe. Why is it bad? Not everything revolves around the US.

You're overreacting honey. :bear:

monstertoronto

This is her first album, and she didn't really have a huge hit in the US.  I think the album is pretty good and I think this is good start for an unknown in North America.  Tons of acts that are huge in Europe never cross over here, so its still a decent start.  

ThisGuyTony
2 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

As much as I don’t really care for her, I will admit I streamed this album several times this past week. I’m going to give credit where it’s due and admit there some good pop bops on there.

This. Belladonna and Naked are bops. :applause:
The event looks kinda fun but I think the album was prolonged too much and would’ve done better if released during SBP US chart run.

1 hour ago, brownie said:

Who / where is that user that was going on every ava thread claiming her debut was bigger that The Fame?!!??!?!?!?! :huntyga:

We sent him packing henny, RIP!

tiffany pollard GIF

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, Werk said:

For those who still haven't seen the most iconic moment of pop culture 2020:

THIS.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RainingOnMe
3 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

#27 ... chile :billie:

Where is your support, those who thought she could replace Gaga ? :yennefer:

It's good for her debut! I've always loved Ava but felt that this album was slightly cheap. But I'm happy for her because she's worked so hard, and yes I'll admit that she's very similar to Gaga but let's hope she finds her true authentic sound (and look) for the next album like Dua did. 

4 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

signs of COVID-19, wbk.

Spain and Brazil have had more deaths per capita than the US so far...but we won’t go there as they are supporters of pure pop.

Archived