Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The BB #Hot100 top 10 (chart dated Oct. 3, 2020)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nosferatu

Tragic :smh: Dynamite has literally 10 different versions, all of them sold at 69 cents... WAP is easily the most popular song in the country right now. I don't understand why Billboard changed the rules for the album chart regarding ticket bundles, but allows this cheating in plain sight on the singles chart.

Wait, how does Dynamite have several versions? Are we talking about remixes or?

Also that top 10 is abhorrent, with a few exceptions.

whoresup
1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

Tragic :smh: Dynamite has literally 10 different versions, all of them sold at 69 cents... WAP is easily the most popular song in the country right now. I don't understand why Billboard changed the rules for the album chart regarding ticket bundles, but allows this cheating in plain sight on the singles chart.

Completely agree! It’s just complete manipulation of the charts 

TWICE on hatius

The "dynamite no.1 multiple weeks" situation is so funny.

It's not because that BTS releases multiple versions of a same bad song and cannot make it any better, but how people are pressed over those versions.

At the end of the day, those copies are not for free. BTS actually has the demand for keeping selling them. Also, No.1 position should not reflect anything but who has the most support from a particular group. What is general public interest really when for the whole chart has been manipulated by radio programmers since 2000s. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

Wap would still be number 1 if it wasn’t for BTS’ chart manipulation using their army of fans to buy their mediocre song 20 times at a discount. :triggered:

vyniildisk

omg i could not care less about any of this. WHERE IS 911? TOP 5? top 3? C'mon we should know by now. Ughh so nervous 

Archived