Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian shared photos taken by Kanye

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Her head is cropped in some of those :smh:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I thought they were getting divorced. Was that just a rumor?

their family loves to be hyped thoĀ 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Adrenaliner
30 minutes ago, samuelx said:

have mental stability

That is disgusting

I hope your family member or someone close to you never suffers from mental issues

33 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

That is disgusting

I hope your family member or someone close to you never suffers from mental issues

Iā€™ve been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 18, I manage a handful of illnesses and from personal experience, I can clearly tell when another person is behaving in a way that isnā€™t rational nor is it ethical. Kanye West needs help period.

1 hour ago, Jester said:

I like some of Kanye's songs, but WTF does Kanye know about caMerAs???

Anyone can pick up a camera and push buttons it doesnt take a genius

Adrenaliner
30 minutes ago, samuelx said:

Iā€™ve been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 18, I manage a handful of illnesses and from personal experience, I can clearly tell when another person is behaving in a way that isnā€™t rational nor is it ethical. Kanye West needs help period.

Then you should better than not to joke about stuff like that.Ā 

13 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Then you should better than not to joke about stuff like that.Ā 

Why? People who aren't managing their issues need to be called out, it's important cause if you just let someone behave however they wish, then you're just enabling them and their mental illnesses.Ā Which in my opinion is equally as bad. I think if anyone is allowed to criticize him it is someone like me who has to deal with so much on a daily basis, where as kanye, a rich celebrity, is able to act the way he does because everyone is afraid to tell him otherwise. He has access to so many things that many people do not, and it's really frustrating to watch someone like Kanye to be able to act the way that he does and gets no consequences. Where as someone like Britney Spears is forced into a twisted conservatorship controlled by her father as a means to capitalize on Britney's money.Ā I care about people and I care about Kanye, I want him to get better and feel normal. I'm not saying I can convince him to get help because obviously I'm just a random Lady Gaga fan. However, If we allow people like this on a huge level such as Kanye, it sets an example for a lot of people that it's okay to behave the way he does. I want the best for Kanye and I hope he has the right people around him to tell him to chill out, but I also want someone like Kanye, who is an inspiration to so many people to set the right example on how to behave and manage their issues.Ā My apologies if my comment offended you, or anyone.Ā 

Adrenaliner
8 minutes ago, samuelx said:

Why? People who aren't managing their issues need to be called out, it's important cause if you just let someone behave however they wish, then you're just enabling them and their mental illnesses.Ā Which in my opinion is equally as bad. I think if anyone is allowed to criticize him it is someone like me who has to deal with so much on a daily basis, where as kanye, a rich celebrity, is able to act the way he does because everyone is afraid to tell him otherwise. He has access to so many things that many people do not, and it's really frustrating to watch someone like Kanye to be able to act the way that he does and gets no consequences. Where as someone like Britney Spears is forced into a twisted conservatorship controlled by her father as a means to capitalize on Britney's money.Ā I care about people and I care about Kanye, I want him to get better and feel normal. I'm not saying I can convince him to get help because obviously I'm just a random Lady Gaga fan. However, If we allow people like this on a huge level such as Kanye, it sets an example for a lot of people that it's okay to behave the way he does. I want the best for Kanye and I hope he has the right people around him to tell him to chill out, but I also want someone like Kanye, who is an inspiration to so many people to set the right example on how to behave and manage their issues.Ā My apologies if my comment offended you, or anyone.Ā 

It just is not right to joke about someones mental illness. It is a sickness as every other disease is. I don't think you would joke about a person with cancer either right?

It is always okay to say if someone is not doing alright or is suffering from something, but making a joke about is is just distasteful.

What would you think if someone asked you what do you want and someone else answered mental health?Ā 

And no, just because you are also suffering from it does not make it ok to make fun of someone else having issues with it.

KatieJudasGaga4
7 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Anyone can pick up a camera and push buttons it doesnt take a genius

it's a joke.

Kanye said that exact thing about Gaga

Archived