Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Plastic Doll CGI Fan Art

Defmix100

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Her team needs to hire you OMG. :excited2:

5 hours ago, Little99 said:

Omg that's just marvelous!!! Gaga needs to see it, I'm not kidding. It looks so amazing I don't know what to say :saladga: you're so talented and your artwork is so inspiring!! :kiss:

edit: actually, meet me in PM 😉

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!! WOW, I am speechles!!! To be honest if there's a feature in Spotify that could customize visuals for songs I would set these as my default. Haha
Love the Plastic Doll visual with the ambient sound too. It feels Silent Hill-ish X Chromatica :pawsup:
As usual, u nailed it! :excited:

Defmix100
4 hours ago, Midknight said:

OMG!!! WOW, I am speechles!!! To be honest if there's a feature in Spotify that could customize visuals for songs I would set these as my default. Haha
Love the Plastic Doll visual with the ambient sound too. It feels Silent Hill-ish X Chromatica :pawsup:
As usual, u nailed it! :excited:

Wow thank you! And yes!! Silent Hill X Chromatica sounds awesome af and I was partly thinking that, imagine everything flaking to rust

It was also inspired by this and the factory sounds they used

Okay this made me appreciate plastic doll also 911 wow. The rythm was on point. Tbh made more sense with the song than what we had. 

Really big cheer fantastic work, really gave chromatic live

Pennywise

I loathe the song but I stan your art, this is some of the best Gaga fan art I've ever seen all these years tbh. Well done :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Defmix100
22 minutes ago, Killa said:

Okay this made me appreciate plastic doll also 911 wow. The rythm was on point. Tbh made more sense with the song than what we had. 

Really big cheer fantastic work, really gave chromatic live

Thank you! I made the 911 one before the music video thinking she would go all dark neon and robotic haha but I really love the music video

21 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

You are absolutely so talented. This is INCREDIBLE. 

Thank you so much!

20 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I loathe the song but I stan your art, this is some of the best Gaga fan art I've ever seen all these years tbh. Well done :firega:

Wow thank you so much! That really means a lot, I've seen so much incredible fan art, I'm really glad you like it :)

On 9/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, Defmix100 said:

Gaga should use that as a background for the music video and record herself with a green screen. Or using that as backdrop for the Chromatica Ball.

Defmix100
32 minutes ago, nicolas1801 said:

Gaga should use that as a background for the music video and record herself with a green screen. Or using that as backdrop for the Chromatica Ball.

Thank you! I didn't notice till a few people said it looked like a backdrop which would have been so cool

• 4 months later...
chromatic puzea

just saw this now but this is so stunning I was literally thinking about a plastic doll mv (along with every other chromatica mv:billie:) in the shower yesterday and this perfectly illustrates it!!

they way this could've been the actually plastic doll spotify canvas and even made into an animated mv

love your work so much!!:kiss:

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived