Fun Tonight vs. 1000 Doves

LittleMonster20

Fun Tonight vs. 1000 Doves  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Featured Posts

1000 Doves, of course. 

Fun who? :billie:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

they’re nothing alike imo. both have insane production but but I’ll go with 1000 Doves. it’s easier to sing along to.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

CHROMATICON

Fun Tonight is cute but it's the most dated track along with SFA. The production kinda reminds me to a JLO song from 2011 I think but I don't remember which one :fatcat:

1000 Doves is sooo underrated, I can literally see Gaga dancing to the drop in a big circular mirror on the floor surrounded by mist simulating clouds while she wears nothing but a white cloth that goes along with her moves. I envision the choreo to be ballet-like, something like the choreo in that MTN MV scene. It's such an ethereal song and has one of the most sincere and vulnerable Gaga lyrics to date. 

Squeeshy Keety

Not Fun Tonight being me top 3 and highkey slept on on here :bear:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

1000 Doves has that bridge and the epic sustained note going into the final dance break, but Fun Tonight is in a way more conceptually interesting to me and that kick in the second verse really BUMPS.

The concept of wanting to have fun and be w your friends but not being able to because of your own internal conflict(s) is such a cool and meaningful message, so I chose Fun Tonight.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived