💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Fave Disney Renaissance?

RAMROD

Which One?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• 90s (Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Pocahontas, Lion King, Toys Story, etc.)
    • 2000s (Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, Lilo & Stitch, Monsters Inc., Chicken Little, Wall-E, The Incredibles, etc.)
    • 2010s (Iron-Man, Captain America, Avengers, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, etc.)

Featured Posts

tenor.gif?itemid=14282229

What's your fave Disney's era? And which movies? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Franch Toast

I prefer the classic animations, even though the 90s aren't really "classics" – my favorites are the films from way before I was born, like the animated Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Bambi, The Fox and the Hound, Fantasia...I also love the old school live-action films Disney did with Hayley Mills. All of these were before my time but still have nostalgic value for me. 

She/Her/Hers

DiskoBaby

It’s a little unfair to include Pixar and Marvel movies. They’re owned by Disney but they’re not Disney movies.

Basically the only 90s Disney movie I like is Beauty and the Beast (Lion King stans don't murder me pls)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, Blastertoyo said:

How dare you forget the first true Didney Renaissance

The Little Mermaid

screen-shot-2016-11-22-at-9-47-45-am.png

Just pick the year then, it is costraints of space to name each move on each decades :shrug:

Lord Temptation

Well, first of all the OG Disney Renaissance began in the late 80s, with 1988’s Who Framed Roger Rabbit (which groundbreakingly combined traditional animation with live action) and 1989’s The Little Mermaid. Also, all Disney blockbusters of the early and mid 90s were conceived of and began production in the late 80s.

That said, I prefer the late 90s films (Hercules and Tarzan) and late 2000s films (Wall-E, Up) as well as those from the late 80s that initiated the original renaissance.

I just know some months ago i saw Taron and the Black Cauldron. and it was honestly the worst movie i ever saw. How could Disney create somthing so dull and weird looking

So, from that to The Little Mermaid, few huge colossal difference. And the way they kept the momentum is actually legendary

1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

Also 2000s wasn’t a Renaissance, it was a dark ages for Disney movies

Why so critical, :toofunny:  this is just a thread to see which decade is most favored by GGD users. Lighten up.

Pop Music

all of them 

my favorite Disney age was the 50's with Cinderella, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and The Tramp, Sleeping Beauty and others   

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

DiskoBaby
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why so critical, :toofunny:  this is just a thread to see which decade is most favored by GGD users. Lighten up.

I’m a Disney stan, I can’t help but to nitpick over the inaccuracies 😂

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

all of them 

my favorite Disney age was the 50's with Cinderella, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and The Tramp, Sleeping Beauty and others   

Same! Even though some aspects of the films are problematic, I still love these classic animations so much. Alice in Wonderland was one of my favorites as a kid – I can still remember the music. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived