💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Fave Disney Renaissance?

RAMROD

Which One?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• 90s (Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Pocahontas, Lion King, Toys Story, etc.)
    • 2000s (Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, Lilo & Stitch, Monsters Inc., Chicken Little, Wall-E, The Incredibles, etc.)
    • 2010s (Iron-Man, Captain America, Avengers, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, etc.)

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
26 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I prefer the classic animations, even though the 90s aren't really "classics" – my favorites are the films from way before I was born, like the animated Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Bambi, The Fox and the Hound, Fantasia...I also love the old school live-action films Disney did with Hayley Mills. All of these were before my time but still have nostalgic value for me. 

MTE, Golden Era Classic Animations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

The 90s created more objectively "good" Disney movie but I can't help but love the experimentality and attempts to push boundaries that came during the 00s. It was the ~dark ages~ because those attempts were generally hit-or-miss, but a movie as weird as Lilo and Stitch would've never been made if Disney continued taking itself too seriously like they were doing in the 90s.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

The 90s is definitely the best! I love all the Marvel movies but I really don’t consider them “Disney” they’re owned by the same parent company Disney but they aren’t like DISNEY movies. The only good Disney Movie in 2010s is like Frozen 1&2. Moana is pretty good too! And Zootopia

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

joannesrats

My all-time favorite is Beauty and the Beast. I have so many good memories about that story so it will be impossible for it to not be my favorite Disney movie. I wouldn't exactly include Pixar in this conversation, though. 

Overall, I'm not a big Disney person, but when they get it right...it's perfect. 

DirrtyPony

Of these options, 90’s movies >>

But to me it’s the earlier Disney cartoons; Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians, etc.

There is nothing more comforting and nostalgic to watch than this era of Disney.

Strung out for another taste

Archived