Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jason Derulo & Jawsh 685 - Savage Love (remix) with BTS out this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I don't know why people dislike him so much. I was introduced to his music when he opened for Gaga. I guess I can't separate the two. Just like I will never be able to separate Colby O'donis they have a soft spot in my heart from the Gaga can never do any wrong era.:ladyhaha:

But honestly let the song die already. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif_408x408.j

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Taylucifer

are they just trying to do what old town road did? give it up, honestly:saladga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

ToxicHot

WOW..... I knew BTS would eventually make it big in the mainstream music industry in America (specifically, radio and charts), and now they're more than likely about to have another top 10 hit :bradley: incredible.

By the way, I don't actually like this song. But this just goes to show that K-pop's impact right now is outstanding. I love how they're getting to do all these collabs with western artists (Gaga, Dua, Selena, Sia..... etc.).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

RockCandySweet

I liked Want to Want Me and Cheyenne in 2015. But since then it went downhill. Take You Dancing is a solid song tho.

Daylight Jokers

Why do BTS always have something to release whenever BLACKPINK's releasing something?

HYLT - Stay Gold music video (same day)

Ice Cream - Dynamite (one week apart)

Album release - this remix (same day)

1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Why do BTS always have something to release whenever BLACKPINK's releasing something?

HYLT - Stay Gold music video (same day)

Ice Cream - Dynamite (one week apart)

Album release - this remix (same day)

Well many US popstars use this tactic as well, from Roar vs applause to TS putting her catalog on spotify the day Witness was released.

Archived