💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

‘Avatar 2’ Filming Is 100% Complete, ‘Avatar 3’ 95% Finished

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Hunny I'm sorry, but I'd honestly be surprised if Avatar broke over $1-1.5 billion :billie: People just do not care about the franchise. The technological achievements made by the first movie are what made that movie especially. In a technologically advanced world, it will just not have the same amount of hype as it once did.

I think the movie will be just as impressive, using even newer and more modern technology. Who's to say it won't be as above the rest as Avatar 1 was? Imagine the possibilities :party:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I need to rewatch Avatar lol last time I did was... in 2009 in theaters I guess. There’s plenty of time til the first sequel is out. And wow, I’m gonna be 38 when the last movie is out. 

1 minute ago, LUCARTPOP said:

if only it was the avatar with the ARROW instead of this clownery :fatcat: 

My father once watched The Last Airbender on TV cause he thought it was James Cameron's Avatar :air: 

And he loved it :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I need to rewatch Avatar lol last time I did was... in 2009 in theaters I guess.

I never re-watched it cause I don't have a 3D TV and why bother watching it 2D? Pocahontas is much better

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Red said:

My father once watched The Last Airbender on TV cause he thought it was James Cameron's Avatar once :air: 

And he loved it :deadbanana:

The Last Airbender live action remake was really bad but I'd rather see a sequel to that rather than this. :bear:

Lord Temptation
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The Marvel movies all share Kevin Feige's vision.

But even though I love the DC properties, I do have to admit, their movies are all over the place :sweat: 

Never seen them. But Kevin is a producer, not a director. He has zero artistic input. His only vision is getting the investors organised.

Regina George

The fact some people on here are dragging this movie without even knowing that without that movie some of their favorite movies like Avengers (which is straight up comedic mess) wouldn’t be possible (at least not in their original form) :billie: Avatar (like it or not) revolutionized cinema and made it what it is today. Never forget that. 

Reality
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Never seen them. But Kevin is a producer, not a director. He has zero artistic input. His only vision is getting the investors organised.

That's actually not true though. He doesn't have the same artistic input as directors do, obviously, but he's still very much invested. He's a fan of the material himself. The MCU is built upon his vision.

🖤👹

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, Red said:

Because it's cheaper and less time consuming to film two movies at the same time when a sequel is confirmed, they did that with Matrix 2 and 3, Infinity War and Endgame, etc.

I mean yeah, it’s just weird cause it’s still a lot of money and it’s been 12 years since the first avatar so they’re definitely  sure that it’s gonna do well, right?

Reality
11 minutes ago, weed said:

I think the movie will be just as impressive, using even newer and more modern technology. Who's to say it won't be as above the rest as Avatar 1 was? Imagine the possibilities :party:

I'm not saying that it won't be great, I'm just saying that I don't think that technological advancements won't be received as greatly as the first Avatar movie. I mean, let's look at Lion King (2019). The technological achievements for that film were amazing, yet almost no one talked about that because it was, "Oh this movie is just basically the same as the original animated movie. It's nothing special!"

🖤👹

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, whoresup said:

Why did they wait 13 years to release a sequel and then they’re gonna chuck 4 out a couple years apart? 

They? There is no they. It’s because James Cameron waited until the technology was available before he made both Titanic and Avatar, 12 years later. The man is a perfectionist and won’t compromise with limited technology that will compromise his vision. He is an auteur that understands the power of technology in storytelling. He won’t just release crap even though his crap would sell truckloads anyway.

Archived