Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Borat 2 coming!

Lampost

Featured Posts

Borat 2, officially titled 'Borat: Gift of ****ographic Monkey to Vice Premiere Mikhael Pence to Make Benefit Recently Diminished Nation of Kazakhstan' is apparently imminent.

They recently registered the title, and reports of test screenings taking place have surfaced. As Borat is too famous to get away with interviewing people unknowingly apparently the film focuses on Borat going undercover. Most of the appearances are still secret, but we know Rudy Giuliani was involved in an incident with Sacha Baron Cohen earlier this year, and that filming took place at a far right rally too.

It was secretly shot this year, with no details on the director or even the studio who financed it. It is theorised to hit during the week of the 2020 US presidential election, likely through a streaming service.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/sep/28/borat-2-sacha-baron-cohen-targets-trump-epstein-giuliani

11 minutes ago, Lampost said:

Borat 2, officially titled 'Borat: Gift of ****ographic Monkey to Vice Premiere Mikhael Pence to Make Benefit Recently Diminished Nation of Kazakhstan' is apparently imminent.

Edit: okay I am dumb and that IS just a really long ass title :laughga:  I am not even surprised in the slightest

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Galagala

Borat is so uniquely hilarious. I couldn't appreciate it at first tbh, but as time went by, I started to find out how fresh and genius this film is.

Weird, though Sacha was trying to pull more serious role lately cos he wanted that Oscars.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

Can't wait. If you don't get it, you don't get how genius it is for someone as famous as him to prank people in 2020. 

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

nnnnn no that title... im lowkey here for it tho.. I want to see a prank on Mike Pence :giggle:

your avi is awesome! do you have a link to a higher res version?

Archived