Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle filming a reality show for Netflix

Featured Posts

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepped down from their royal duties at the beginning of this year. They decided to step out of the limelight, move to the USA, and focus on their son, Archie. Now, however, it appears as though the royals might partake in a fly-on-the-wall reality show.

They have stayed lowkey and only spoken out when it comes to the charities and causes they believe in. Last month, it was announced that the royal couple signed a deal with Netflix worth nearly $100 million, which will cover docuseries and shows they will be producing. At first, it was assumed that they would be behind the camera. But it now seems that may not be the case.

According to The Sun, a source claimed that Meghan wants to be in front of the camera again, this time allowing audiences to see the "real her." The source explained the impending reality series, saying, “It will all be very tasteful, and not Katie Price and Peter Andre-style reality TV, but they want to give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do.” The couple will be followed around for approximately three months to highlight the causes they hold close to their hearts and shed a light on social issues they are tackling. Meghan also hopes that people will get to see who she is beyond the tabloids. It is not yet confirmed if the cameras will film in their mansion or not and a programming slate hasn’t yet been announced. Netflix has said: “The couple already have several projects in development, including an innovative nature docuseries and an animated series that celebrates inspiring women.”

The show has no specified air date and it’s uncertain if they have even started filming. Viewers shouldn’t get too excited, as the reality show is unlikely to cover anything about Meghan Markle’s time in the royal family or any juicy gossip. Instead, the show will focus largely on the couple’s philanthropy and charitable causes.

Although the royal family was made aware of the Netflix deal to make sure they wouldn’t be negatively affected, some supporters of the Royals say the move by Harry and Meghan to appear in a reality TV show is hypocritical considering they moved to California for privacy. Yet fans of the couple believe they are showing the world who they are on their terms. The couple is in control of their narrative and it will be exciting to venture on this new journey with them.

https://screenrant.com/prince-harry-meghan-markle-filming-reality-show-netflix/

Teletubby

what will next s__tape produced by Kris Jenner?

Why they still use The Duke and Duchess of Sussex?
She was in America’s Got Talent 2020 last week and still is called Duchess of Sussex.
Didn't they want to be independent of the Royal Family?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Meghan gets such a beating in the press but her actions aren't anything like they try to make her out to be.

Its baffling how they go after her with no good reason.

LateToCult

British heads exploding because an actress is playing to her strengths and using Netflix as a source of income.

Like, what did y’all expect them to do? Open up a mom n pop shop where they could sell primitive dolls made out of the queen’s thinning pubes?  :air:

13 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Didn't they want to be independent of the Royal Family?

They hate the institution Ive seen them shading a few times when they'd talk. Harry complaining he could never vote, Meghan saying " I AM SOOOOO Happy to be HOME" ok we get it, you hate the UK and you hate the monarchy. But to get rid of the titles is something they can't let go, because that'd mean no more business endeavors.

3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

:enigma:
I can’t wait 

Why is this a real couple interaction tho????? Okay besides the brain damage thingy. Tho my boyfriend makes commentaries like thst humm

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

British heads exploding because an actress is playing to her strengths and using Netflix as a source of income instead of their people and various colonies

:haroon:

fixedt

please enlighten me to death

10 minutes ago, KORG said:

Meghan gets such a beating in the press but her actions aren't anything like they try to make her out to be.

I found a few good reasons they bash her. And some bad reasons they do too

RahrahWitch

I'm glad they moved, The British media loves to tear people down at least she wont have to be surrounded by that anymore when this releases.

StrawberryBlond

As tacky as this is when contrasted to what they were doing before as royals, it's their right to do whatever they want now...but only if they get their titles and patronages removed. To be living in America and doing all this Hollywood stuff while still holding onto their Duke and Duchess titles despite not being working royals anymore is a farce. This makes the royals look bad for allowing this. They chose to leave and be independent, give them what they want. They apparently hate the monarchy yet use their titles every chance they get (yes, they do choose to put their titles in their videos, that's their choice) and they do so as they know that their titles is what is giving them any sort of clout. Without them, why would we listen to what an ex prince with no qualifications and a D-list actress have to say? The Time 100 made some odd choices this year but I respect them for not putting these two on the list. Even they know that any interest in them comes purely from their titles and nothing else. It'll be interesting to see what offers they get if their titles are taken away. And to be honest, I don't get how they've got any support in the US at all. Americans have never had a concept of royalty, they aren't as impressed by it and think the idea of their taxes funding people they don't know is ludicrous.

6 hours ago, KORG said:

It's not baffling at all, if you actually get the full dirt on her. All the information's out there, I don't know how you've bypassed it. In short, she has used men all her adult life to get her higher up the social ladder from her father to her uncle to boyfriends and now her husband. She sent her ex-husbands rings back in the mail and was living with a guy when she met Harry and then quickly dumped him when she realised she was well in. She lied during a speech about paying for her college bills even though her dad paid for it all (who she cruelly cut off merely for the fact that he was manipulated into posing for pap shots). She won't even let her father see his grandson. As I understand, she even had her pet dog put down before she came over to live with the royals because he was apparently too old to make the journey when he wasn't even double figures. Also, she had all her old clothes held in storage in Canada when she joined the royals and judging by when they were in cahoots with journalists and documentary makers to chronicle their "we're leaving" story, it figures that she must have planned to leave the family before she even got married...yet wanted the big white televised wedding with all the pomp and circumstance on the taxpayers dime first (and maybe even secure a child while still being a royal). As soon as she got it all, she left. I don't know how anyone can say this wasn't the plan anymore. And since she's been living in Hollywood and doing "charity work," we constantly hear reports from attendees that she and Harry arrive, pose for photos with their personal photographer, stay for 10 minutes then leave. They just do it to give the illusion that they're doing good for good PR. That's just the short version. She's a gold-digger and social climber, it becomes clearer every day and more and more people are waking up to it.

5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

British heads exploding because an actress is playing to her strengths and using Netflix as a source of income.

Like, what did y’all expect them to do? Open up a mom n pop shop where they could sell primitive dolls made out of the queen’s thinning pubes?  :air:

It's nothing to do with us being British. We're merely outraged that they're profitting off their royal titles (which is against the rules) while no longer being working royals. This would all be fine if they just gave up their titles but they want to keep them. Shows what their intentions truly are. And don't the public deserve to be more than a little bit peeved that they paid all that taxpayer money towards them just for them to leave and that money that we paid into Prince Charles's private fund was used to buy their $14 million Santa Barbara mansion which they didn't pay for?

5 hours ago, Bat said:

I love Megan and Harry but I can’t really seem to match their actions with their wish to stay out of the public life.

oprah winfrey judging you GIF

I'm genuinely curious as to what they did to make people a fan of them. Meghan was royal for little over a year. They didn't set up charities or do anything above and beyond what royals would do and she was struck off her duties for almost all the time she was royal anyway because she got pregnant so soon after the wedding. As for Harry, well, I don't know what people ever saw in him to begin with. He didn't do well at school, was always getting into scandalous scrapes and Meghan certainly wouldn't have approved of the racist statements he made around his army mates. Never was a fan of the cheeky chappie persona that Britons are supposed to love.

5 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

I'm glad they moved, The British media loves to tear people down at least she wont have to be surrounded by that anymore when this releases.

It's ironic that being royal was where they were the most protected. Being royal stops the press from intruding on your life, following you around, writing lies about you without serious consequence, etc. Plus, they have round the clock security, the best money can buy. The way they're living now, they're sitting ducks to every bit of press intrusion and have no one to defend them. They made the biggest contradiction saying that they left the royals because they wanted privacy and then moved to the most celebrity-heavy place on the planet, ground zero for paparazzi. You think the British press tear people down? They've got nothing on the American press, especially in LA where the people feed off celebrity gossip and scandal. Just proves that their statement was all stuff and nonsense. They love the fame, they just want it on their terms and don't want to do boring stuff like visiting an old people's home on a wet Monday morning.

Archived