Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So... How's 911 doing?

Million Gypsies

Featured Posts

Million Gypsies

So, I'm like so confused at the status of 911 :bear:

Is it a single here in the US (when there was an ad by her stating its a single), or is it just in select countries?

How's it performing in those countries?  I check the charts discussion thread pretty frequently, and I guess it's doing pretty decent!  (I guess they're still testing the waters overseas and that ROM is still relatively doing well in the US soo).

Is it doing well overall?  Will Gaga ever acknowledge it as a single herself soon (and get a single cover and possible merch :cryga:)?  Where are the insiders now?? :bradley:

I know it's about the music, not the streams :sis:, but I love 911 so much and want to get it the recognition it deserves :ally: (and YES I stream daily and bought the song, so please don't come for me :dom: :selena:)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace

It think it's just a promo single to transition to next single... hopefully Sour Candy :stalkga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

It's only been serviced to Italian radios officially. So far, some major stations are playing it and based on the airplay, it's gaining in sales (it's currently at #26 on iTunes Italy)

It's doing good in YouTube streams (the video is getting ~1.3M daily), fine on Spotify (~580k streams/day) based on whatever little playlist support it has

Maybe they are waiting for stronger indicators of success before making it official and sending it to radios everywhere

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Million Gypsies
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

It's only been serviced to Italian radios officially. So far, some major stations are playing it and based on the airplay, it's gaining in sales (it's currently at #26 on iTunes Italy)

It's doing good in YouTube streams (the video is getting ~1.3M daily), fine on Spotify (~580k streams/day) based on whatever little playlist support it has

Maybe they are waiting for stronger indicators of success before making it official and sending it to radios everywhere

omg thank you so much for this!!  :bradley:.  Thank you also for the updates on the charts discussion, your work is greatly appreciated!!  :tony:

Just now, Mang Inasal said:

Smashing WW. Bigger than Blinding Lights.

:bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

GreenDiamond

quite bad, almost no any push just sent to some EU radios,

looks like buzz single so I would not be stressed about it

MonsterfromVietnam

No where to be seen on any charts in Vietnam. But the youth here love it. Many non-fans get addicted to it. 

But I haven't heard 911 playing at any coffee shops.

27 minutes ago, MonsterfromVietnam said:

No where to be seen on any charts in Vietnam. But the youth here love it. Many non-fans get addicted to it. 

But I haven't heard 911 playing at any coffee shops.

Really? Kids there only listen to Faded and the Happy New Year song :ladyhaha: If the kids like it there, then that's huge!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Million Gypsies
31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The passive-agressivness from 911 single deniers about to start in the comments. :billie:

I really can't blame them though :selena:  There's so many conflicting information back and forth that I was so sure it was a single last week, but now am conflicted. :bradley:  I mean I still think it's a single, but the little to no promo ever since the release of the video and no word from Gaga about it is killing me :cryga:.  I also get that Gaga doesn't owe us anything and that we shouldn't force her, and I also respect that too, so we'll just have to wait and see! :party:

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Million Gypsies said:

I really can't blame them though :selena:  There's so many conflicting information back and forth that I was so sure it was a single last week, but now am conflicted. :bradley:  I mean I still think it's a single, but the little to no promo ever since the release of the video and no word from Gaga about it is killing me :cryga:.  I also get that Gaga doesn't owe us anything and that we shouldn't force her, and I also respect that too, so we'll just have to wait and see! :party:

I absolutely get that. But If ads on Gaga's official account said ''new single'', it means that the song is the next single off the album. Promo doesn't make a single a single (there are official singles that don't get promoted or album cuts that do get promoted, for exemple).

Luke78619
1 hour ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I guess it's a single in some European countries ?

(so far UK, France, Italia)

Has it been sent to UK radio?? :party:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 hours ago, Million Gypsies said:

So, I'm like so confused at the status of 911 :bear:

I know it's about the music, not the streams :sis:, but I love 911 so much 

1 hour ago, Million Gypsies said:

I really can't blame them though :selena:  There's so many conflicting information back and forth that I was so sure it was a single last week, but now am conflicted. :bradley:  I mean I still think it's a single, but the little to no promo ever since the release of the video and no word from Gaga about it is killing me :cryga:

No need to be conflicted, confused or distressed in any way. Ths key thing to remember (you mentioned it yourself) is that it's about the music, not the streams. Just try to hang on to that thought.

Archived