💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Folklore 7th Weeks At #1 Billboards 200, Surpassed Whitney

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Taylor Swift’s Folklore album returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, collecting a seventh nonconsecutive week atop the tally. In doing so, Swift surpasses Whitney Houston’s longstanding record, among women, for the most cumulative weeks at No. 1, across all of her chart-topping albums. Swift’s total weeks at No. 1 now stands at 47, one more than Houston’s tally of 46. Folklore earned 87,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Sept. 24 (up 97 percent), according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album.

Full article:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9455925/taylor-swift-folklore-number-1-seven-weeks-billboard-200-passes-whitney-houston?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Let's congratulate Taylor 'The Showbiz' Swift for this achievement!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop

Talent wins again! The album is truly magical! So happy for her!!! Can’t wait for the Grammys! She’s gonna slaaaaay

Pennywise

I'm increasingly becoming "she's winning again..." :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Erich Johnson

I like to see How the people who draggs Taylor is the same people that praises WAP and rap garbage like Nick Minaj 🤭😏

SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She IS the music industry, that’s how:lana::reductive: :bon:

:bear: i don’t think i should trust you then

Archived