Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne Reimagined

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

NOTICE: This is not a bash of the Joanne era. Before some infiltrate this thread and spam it with “but Joanne is perfect the way it is” I just did this because I thought it would be fun and wanted to organize the album a different way. You’re allowed to think the real version is better :bear:

Joanne:

source-sid-C1-E0136-A-0443-452-C-8859-E8

I took out Perfect Illusion and Dancin’ In Circles and added Deep Blue (were gonna pretend that is a piano ballad) 

The album in general is a bit more acoustic and raw feeling, I wanted to take out some of the bigger productions and change them for a more lowkey sound (essentially a full 180 from ARTPOP) 

I changed the titles of Diamond Heart and A-YO for aesthetic purposes and I re-ordered the tracklist.

Come To Mama features Father John Misty and is more like the demo. Since this is the deluxe edition, the standard doesn’t have Grigio Girls or Just Another Day (just like the original album)

66-A3376-C-28-D1-48-B6-89-DC-DB8-C7-ACF9

The Cure - EP is released Coachella night. The Perfect Illusion is the Kevin Parker demo and is a collab with him (the EP has a more pop/groovy vibe so the rock version wouldn’t fit in). The solo original version would be released at the Joanne World Tour as a surprise. I added the Million Reasons remix here too because it ties in the EP with the era. 

Singles:

1. Million Reasons (September 2016)

2. Mirror On The Ceiling (A-YO) (November 2016)

3. John Wayne (February 2017)

4. Dancin’ In Circles (April 2017)

5. Perfect Illusion (September 2017)

Joanne (Piano Version) would still get a release in January 2018 to end the era too

warhol killer

I'm actually okay with this! Imagine if she did release an EP during Coachella. :flutter:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I'm actually okay with this! Imagine if she did release an EP during Coachella. :flutter:

Would be cool :messga: She doesn’t really do EPs (I mean TFM is an album and her two EPs are live/cover EPs) so it would be cool to see her explore an actually theme without dedicating a whole 10-16 tracks to it. I wouldn’t mind if she kinda just released some EPs in the next few years 

Xoxo Adriana

this is truly a concept!:wub: i will be one to say the original Joanne is perfect the way it is but if she actually did an alternative release of Joanne, this probably would’ve been what she would have done! and tbh i am living for it. it’s new, authentic and innocent yet more experimental than the original album.

i love fan edits/ideas as i feel like little monsters are like a fragment of gaga’s actual mind. even pre-LG6 era, a lot of the fan edits were very close to Chromatica.

amazing work! :staymad:

raragaga

Come to Mama with Father John Misty... love this concept!

xoxo

thetranmonster

giving me lots of folklore vibes with this edit! i like it, though tbh idk if i'd be into this whole sound w/o PI or DIC. Just lacking the OOMPH 

Born A Monster

latina twilight

I would go for a more grungy style, since I was living for the rock/disco vibes she gave with Perfect Illusion

COVER:

07debdbe1f882acd1cda8f06a857606a.jpg

No text for the digital version, and for the physical, just glossy texture, a simple font big in the middle (idk how to explain that lol)

TRACKLIST

Spoiler

Diamond Heart

A-Yo (Feat. Joan Jett)

Perfect Illusion

John Wayne

Million Reasons

Dancin' In Circles

Sinner's Prayer (Feat. Allie X)

Grigio Girls

Joanne

Angel Down

DELUXE BONUS (left out bc I can't picture them on a different sound, just more live-sounding)

Come To Mama

Just Another Day

(All songs have a more rock sound, even the ballads, which feature live-sounding drums and guitars)

SINGLES

Spoiler

Perfect Illusion

John Wayne

(Promo with a live performance on YouTube) Sinner's Prayer

Million Reasons

Diamond Heart

I'm gonne take your EP idea, I would name it simply Joanne B-Sides, with different versions of the songs from Joanne and two exclusives

COVER:

artworks-000385522194-t4mdd6-t500x500.jp

(Keep it simple, just like the original cover)

TRACKLIST:

Spoiler

The Cure

John Wayne (Feat. Hayley Williams)

Dancin' In Circles (Disco Version)

Hey Girl (Feat. Florence Welch)

Perfect Illusion (Work Tape)

Spotify exclusive: Angel Down (Work Tape)

Joanne (Piano Version), released as a stand alone after promo and tour is over, as a farewell to the era.

Btw, I like the OP more :hug:, I was just bored and tried to come up with something.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived