Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Talks About Americano Performance in Mexico in recent interview

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Americano is such a powerful song. I just don't understand why fans hate it. If you don't understand Americano, you don't fully understand the message behind BTW.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Americano is such a powerful song. I just don't understand why fans hate it. If you don't understand Americano, you don't understand the message behind BTW.

Omg right? I love this song is so much fun but also so important, especially in 2011?!

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

I remember it was a special moment, she performed the song before it even came out, it was one of the last dates of the MonsterBall, and it was raining heavily, still she gave it all on stage 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Americano is such a powerful song. I just don't understand why fans hate it. If you don't understand Americano, you don't understand the message behind BTW.

The first thing I think of is all the people trashing her Spanish pronunciation :bradley:

But the second thing I think of is that its spirit of rebellion and justice are why it's still in my top 5 on BTW :party:

🖤

SissyFromSpace

Gaga was the only artist back then in the mainstream media who made real-world issues a topic in her work of art. People 11 years ago were NOT as vocal as they are today. Especially when it came to LGBTQ issues. Whenever I hear former stans talk about how she "lost her touch" or "lost her edge" I just roll my eyes and tell them to **** off because clearly they never knew who or what she was about. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I was there that night. :bradley: That exact night, I’ll never forget it. 

Wow, that must have been such a powerful experience. Witnessing a new, never-before-heard song live as part of an audience that the song was intended for. You're so lucky :bradley:

It was also the same day where she served this look right? Iconic :firega:

Dcfdf97UwAAEcg2.jpg:large

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I was at the concert 2 days after that one and she performed it with Fernando Garibay playing guitar on stage. Beautiful moment.

Both times she came to Mexico something special happened, at the BTWball something went wrong in the end, and she came out to do Marry the Night acapella, with the venue lights on, and half the people already out. One of the most magical moments of my life.

3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Wow, that must have been such a powerful experience. Witnessing a new, never-before-heard song live as part of an audience that the song was intended for. You're so lucky :bradley:

It was also the same day where she served this look right? Iconic :firega:

Dcfdf97UwAAEcg2.jpg:large

I dont think it was the same day, I think it was the morning after. That was actually the moment she mentioned the legendary mariachi version.

Just now, Adakam said:

I dont think it was the same day, I think it was the morning after. That was actually the moment she mentioned the legendary mariachi version.

Oh okay, my bad. I might have gotten the dates mixed up then :sweat:

Nonetheless, iconic! :firega:

Archived