news

Lady Gaga Talks About Americano Performance in Mexico in recent interview

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga

Americano will be one of the highlights of Gagas discography in the coming years bookmark me. WHO IN 2011 WAS CORPORATING SO MANY SOUNDS AND STYLES INTO ONE SONG WITH A EQUALLY AMAZING MESSAGE. No 👏 One 👏

The Edge Of Glory

I love this performance, I remember be so hungry for Americano album version because of all of the previous live performances! Amazing days

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

blackpink
6 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Waiting for somebody to post the gif of the “dancing in circles” choreography for americano

omg did that actually happen I- :air: 

Considering the amount of performances she's done in her career, I'm kinda shook she remembers it spontaneously for a random interview question :omg:

hijadeputa

I mean it’s a good song and a great lyrics and meaning but I would still choose TEOG before :shrug:

Guest Messy vers
8 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Americano is such a powerful song. I just don't understand why fans hate it. If you don't understand Americano, you don't fully understand the message behind BTW.

How fans can hate any of the song from BTW.

Even the skipper the queen is beatiful :kara:

11 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Whenever I see clips from the BTW Ball I’m sad that I never got to go before it was cancelled.

The stage and her energy was so grandiose.. she was in her prime and before she got injured and burned out.

This is from the Monster Ball, not the BTWB

Archived