Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Blackpink ‘lovesick girls’ teaser poster

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

moonsago

Waittt so is this the official comeback title song? Like the ONE? Cause seriously all these pre-release stuff is so weird to me, like I enjoy that we get more content and music videos but it gets confusing sometimes. Are we getting a music video on Friday for this one as well and is this the title song of the album? 

moonsago
Just now, Suspiria said:

So the album is called Lovesick Girls? Or it will be another single?

The album is called THE ALBUM lmao :selena:

monstertoronto

For those asking if this is the “title song”, the album is called “The Album”. This is just a song on it. 

BUtterfield 8
11 hours ago, Suspiria said:

So the album is called Lovesick Girls? Or it will be another single?

11 hours ago, moonsago said:

Waittt so is this the official comeback title song? Like the ONE? Cause seriously all these pre-release stuff is so weird to me, like I enjoy that we get more content and music videos but it gets confusing sometimes. Are we getting a music video on Friday for this one as well and is this the title song of the album? 

Lovesick girls is the official 1st single off the upcoming album which as previously stated is literally called “the album” :selena:

18 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Lovesick girls is the official 1st single off the upcoming album which as previously stated is literally called “the album” :selena:

Wait... Then what are 'How you like that" & 'Ice Cream'? 

Confused Math GIF

BUtterfield 8
20 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Wait... Then what are 'How you like that" & 'Ice Cream'? 

Confused Math GIF

They’re considered pre-release singles 

Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

They’re considered pre-release singles 

So their official 'lead single' is the upcoming song? Huh, what a mess (at least for me :ladyhaha:)

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

So their official 'lead single' is the upcoming song? Huh, what a mess (at least for me :ladyhaha:)

Think of it when artists in America release songs before the album comes out that are not official singles but are in the tracklist

Archived