💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's father is selling her underwear!

Featured Posts

Ever since Britney refused to work, they have been trying to make money out of her without her presence.

They have been selling her personal items online including her underwear and letters to her kids. They faked a photoshoot to sell a new perfume. And created a pop-up Britney museum which Britney refused to attend.

They then blamed her for losing money because she refused to show up and work!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I see other singers sell music video items for charity sometimes but this is beyond horrifying 

selling her old clothes (including under clothes) for profit and not charity to me is some of the most disgusting things i've heard yet from this Free Britney movement. Beyond invasive and morally wrong 

Please please let her be free to do what she wants with her life and career in ever sense!

Spoiler

EDIT: think it's fake so nvm 

nonetheless free britney!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

a2a.jpg&xguid=&xs=1&xtz=300&xuuid=4d2a02

wth is this def 100% real?

Most of these items were either auctioned off years ago and are being misleadingly recirculated now or reauctioned by previous buyers

vyniildisk
Just now, Nino said:

Most of these items were either auctioned off years ago and are being misleadingly recirculated now or reauctioned by previous buyers

and yet they are even 100% sold aparently. This just gets sadder and sadder.

10 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I see other singers sell music video items for charity sometimes but this is beyond horrifying 

selling her old clothes (including under clothes) for profit and not charity to me is some of the most disgusting things i've heard yet from this Free Britney movement. Beyond invasive and morally wrong 

Please please let her be free to do what she wants with her life and career in ever sense!

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: think it's fake so nvm 

nonetheless free britney!

10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

wth is this def 100% real?

Its not fake!

DiskoBaby
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

wich one?

I only saw the one in Los Angeles on YouTube early this year but it looked cool with all the video themes.

Archived