💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Songs in English from non-English speaking countries

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

This thread is for songs which come from non-english-speaking countries but the song itself is sung in english. Most of the acts come naturally from Europe. Which songs you know fits in this category?

I just heard this song. Big Big World from Emilia. Its' from '99 and she comes from Sweden. 

Lorde Von Kok

This one from Icelandic artist Ásgeir. :flutter:

Also a contestant for Globalvision - Iceland. :firega:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Jinjer, a Ukrainian metal band. Almost all of their songs are in English. Tatiana Shmaylyuk is the vocalist. I've heard them live. She 100% holds up. Her voice is incredible. 

1 minute ago, Retron said:

Jinjer, a Ukrainian metal band. Almost all of their songs are in English. Tatiana Shmaylyuk is the vocalist. I've heard them live. She 100% holds up. Her voice is incredible. 

the way she switches between her two voices OMG I am shook

Not internationally known...Probably nobody knows them. The Gift my favorite portuguese band 😊 (guess will give them some promo) 

And the songs that made me a fan 20 years ago 🙃😅😁

They have full albums in English. 

Note: The vocalist, Sónia Tavares is an huge Gaga fan to my delight 😊 (she posts and talks about her many times, 20 years ago I knew, that me and her would have something in common in the future 🤣). 

DennisConcert

Lena from Germany :wub: i love her so much and i think she is one of the most "international artists" we have here in Germany.

Archived