Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you thought that 911 will be a single or would get a video?

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

I am personally very surprised that 911 is getting this attention from Lady Gaga. On Chromatica there are much more commercial songs like Alice, Free Woman, Fun Tonight or Sine From Above and i also think that Plastic Doll has a hit potential.

I'm personally happy that 911 get's this attention. It means that LG is not that focused on charts as some fans are : p

I mean, i'm happy when she has big hits and i hope really that Alice will have it's chance, i know it's a hit. But i'm happy too to see that LG makes unconeventional desisions too and makes some risks, like a real artist should.

Do you imagined that 911 can be a single? I' m happy that it became a single <3

*did you think that 911 would :)

Honnestly, I thought she would go with Free Woman because she spoke about it, "performed" it on Instagram, and released a remix (that remix..... :messga:

So yeah, I was surprised, and it was a great surprise cuz I think 911 is a way better choice and song

Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

Actually yes. This one is really important for her, it was obvious.

That's why I thought she wouldn't release it

Why wouldn't it be a single? It used to literally be the most popular non-single besides Sour Candy. It had no reason not to be a single.

xoxo Craig

What do you mean "get a video"? Don't you know? :billie:

Anyway, I don't think it will be a single. Why release the video before the single?

End Racism Now

KatieJudasGaga4

911 was picked as a single because it was the most streamed non-single on streaming platforms (sans Sour Candy)

Tbh, I knew it would get a video (not how I imagined it to be, but it was better than what I imagined), but not the single treatment.

Delulu Rogers

Yes an no. It sounds like a huge hit and I wanted it to be a single so bad but it's just a john wayne situation, not a single. So i'm not surprised she gave it attention and not surprised it's not an official single cause she hasn't had a 3rd single since 2014. 

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

911 was picked as a single because it was the most streamed non-single on streaming platforms (sans Sour Candy)

Tbh, I knew it would get a video (not how I imagined it to be, but it was better than what I imagined), but not the single treatment.

Is it an official WW single like SL and ROM were? Or is it limited release in select countries like DITD and Joanne piano version? My understanding is that it hasn’t been sent to North American/Uk radios so I think it’s the latter

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

Is it an official WW single like SL and ROM were? Or is it limited release in select countries like DITD and Joanne piano version? My understanding is that it hasn’t been sent to North American/Uk radios so I think it’s the latter

I think its the latter too. Its been sent to radios in some European countries.

I've heard it will be sent to radios in the US aswell, but I'm not sure if its true or not

The Edge Of Glory

Yes, but I'm sad with the single treatment, could be a global single release, 911 has a stunning video, a perfect live performance, and I don't understand why do not push 911 as the third official single on all countries

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think its the latter too. Its been sent to radios in some European countries.

I've heard it will be sent to radios in the US aswell, but I'm not sure if its true or not

I mean, if they wanted to do it, why would they wait?

I still don't understand the point of releasing a single in some countries but not others (ARUTW.......) unless an other single is released there

Karen Smith

It's not a single like official one. It's just a single in some countries, it's different situation than with rom. 

GagaUnderYou

No I did not think so. This is arguably the most controversial/experimental song off CHROMATICA. I thought Sine From Above/Sour Candy/Alice would have been the more obvious choices. 

Archived