đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why do i feel like Cardi struggles to rap?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

I disagree, I think maybe her lyrics could use some polishing but I’ve always really enjoyed her flow and the attitude she brings to her tracks

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, BillieGOAT said:

I disagree, I think maybe her lyrics could use some polishing but I’ve always really enjoyed her flow and the attitude she brings to her tracks

she, as i said in the OT, it might be why she is succesful, it gives her some kind latino rapping flow, but lowkey i think her enunciation needs some work, i said it becuz i struggle too

bc she doesn't have a proper flow, just compare her to other female rappers like foxy brown, az*alia, nicki, lil kim, junglep*ssy and etc they all know how to manipulate their words/rhythm/breath to go along with the beat, unlike cardi who's always rapping AGAINST the beat in a very unpleasant way lol 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Snejana said:

bc she doesn't have a proper flow, just compare her to other female rappers like foxy brown, az*alia, nicki, lil kim, junglep*ssy and etc they all know how to manipulate their words/rhythm/breath to go along with the beat, unlike cardi who's always rapping AGAINST the beat in a very unpleasant way lol 

i always thought it might be because she have a very long tongue, but you do make an amazing point, its about breath and rythim too, and i might be wrong but i think its something u can get trained, i heard once that Kanye did a lot of tongue exercises to deliver some tricky verses

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i always thought it might be because she have a very long tongue, but you do make an amazing point, its about breath and rythim too, and i might be wrong but i think its something u can get trained, i heard once that Kanye did a lot of tongue exercises to deliver some tricky verses

totally!! cardi has so much potential :bradley::bradley: she just needs some training and a speech therapist to deliver a nice flow and excell as a performer + idk why but she's sounds so much better when she raps in spanish 

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, HoneyB said:

That’s just how her flow is every rapper has their own flow. Also she doesn't sing

OT: agreed I think it's just her unique style of rapping

but im pretty sure she can sing too

vyniildisk
7 minutes ago, Snejana said:

totally!! cardi has so much potential :bradley::bradley: she just needs some training and a speech therapist to deliver a nice flow and excell as a performer + idk why but she's sounds so much better when she raps in spanish 

she is an A M A Z I N G performer 

plus she sings beautifully

Archived