💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga will always come back to music y’all don’t worry

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

GUYS. SHE HAS JUST GOTTEN A HUGE ACTING ROLE. BE HAPPY FOR HER!

She’s not going to make an overstep from artists to actress, she’ll always come back to music. Music just worked out first, like she puts it, but it saved her. And yes, of course the passion for music is still there, but she wants to explore, and honestly, if you saw some of her work, she’s way too good of actress to not be acting in huge movies! Plus, I’m pretty sure the movies she will be playing in will always have some sort of song or music from her. So don’t worry guys and support her. At the end of the day, we’ll always get a dark EDM album around the few years. Let her explore her talent! :firega:

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Why are people pretending like we didn’t know she had a movie coming up anyway 

Probably because Gaga didn’t say anything about it herself until the interview that was released today.

RenegAde

Imagine being pressed that someone you supposedly  stan is following her dreams, expanding her expertise and hopefully  adding more accolades to her belt 

pop ate my heart

thank you.

she literally said in her latest interview that her piano is her reason of being, making music is her biggest fountain of inner joy (not per se, but something along those lines). so don't yall worry, she'll never stop serving :firega:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

LGMonster95

You can't say that she will stop making music because of her acting career, I mean look at Chromatica, she put out such a well thought album with amazing music, unique concept, visuals, great music videos etc just after A Star Is Born. Her being in movies in between eras is actually amazing, it gives us a reason to look forward even after the promo for her albums is done. I totally don't get this kind of behaviour especially when Gaga is really good at acting aswell, why waste this talent? Look what A Star Is Born has did for her career, it literally helped her music career. You are literally asking her to do nothing untill she's releasing her next album.

boyerased

If you want to stan just a pop machine, you’re not getting it from her anytime soon. 

It’s her call as an artist to evolve and expand her craft. She’s not going to do how she did it until ARTPOP, I think we have to accept that by now. 

Some act like her last movie role put a halt on her music.. She toured Joanne during filming, wrote and recorded the soundtrack including one of the biggest songs of the last 20 years, and wrote and recorded some tracks for Chromatica (and The Cure) and headlined Coachella.

She did more during her movie process than she did between BTW and ARTPOP haha

RenegAde
50 minutes ago, KORG said:

Some act like her last movie role put a halt on her music.. She toured Joanne during filming, wrote and recorded the soundtrack including one of the biggest songs of the last 20 years, and wrote and recorded some tracks for Chromatica (and The Cure) and headlined Coachella.

She did more during her movie process than she did between BTW and ARTPOP haha

This

claruacosta

At the end of the day, she's going to do whatever she wants with her career. No one wanted Joanne, or Cheek to Cheek, nobody believed in A Star is Born, and now I'm pretty sure everyone loves those projects. People expect too much from her, but, it's her life.

LOOOOOOOOOVE

Why the fck do we relive the ASIB kinda mess again? Didn't these people already tell enough that they don't like Gaga doing acting in 2015-2016?? Why do they have to repeat themselves, are they the new breed of parrots and parakeets?? IDGI :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daylight Jokers

I lose brain cells whenever I see comments like, 'sHe's CleErlY lOst HeR pAsSiOn iN mUsIc' and 'BlOOdPoP fOrCeD hEr tO mAkE cHroMaTICa'.

10 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I lose brain cells whenever I see comments like, 'sHe's CleErlY lOst HeR pAsSiOn iN mUsIc' and 'BlOOdPoP fOrCeD hEr tO mAkE cHroMaTICa'.

Don't lose yours because the ones who write that stuff clearly have lost theirs and we have enough brainless people in this world already :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived