1. 1. Favorite Gaga acting role?

• Machete Kills 2
    • Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
    • American Horror Story: Hotel
    • American Horror Story: Roanoke
    • A Star Is Born

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

In celebration of Gaga’s new role in Gucci, what is your favorite acting role of Gaga?

Mine’s Ally Maine from A Star Is Born. She’s genuinely kind and talented, and Gaga did a GREAT job portraying her!

Roanoke was pretty awesome. Her Golden Globe win for this scene was the cherry on top :flutter:

tumblr_oe8xbh0OJx1rv6sroo3_540-147515577

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Emigrante
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Roanoke was pretty awesome. Her Golden Globe win for this was the cherry on top :flutter:

tumblr_oe8xbh0OJx1rv6sroo3_540-147515577

she didn't win for Roanoke. xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Reality

Gucci :hor: 

I feel like that's gonna be her best role to date :bradley: I'm almost too excited about seeing Gaga in another big movie :bradley: 

She's really going to become an acting legend, and this is only the beginning :bradley: 

🖤👹

On a serious note, out of the three, ASIB based on acting merit alone. She totally CRUSHED it.

If you had included the 911 short film I'd have probably gone for that then. That's the finest that I've seen her act, which is why I can't WAIT for Gucci

tumblr_inline_n84i1fYDY41rnss34.gif?qual

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

2 minutes ago, Steven said:

I can’t vote since I have not watched any of her acting role yet :bear:

Then go watch sis what is stopping you. You'll still be breathing fine after watching her act, trust me :bear:

Archived