Haus Labs: "something's coming this week"

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

The fact that some of y’all are expecting that remix is beyond crazy

If the remix is coming it’ll be a track on a reissue of chromatica with the sophie songs they said they wanted to rework. We are gonna het it all at once so it counts for streams 

4 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Stop relating Haus Labs stuff with her music career because It's most likely something related to their products 

I agree with this but their patterns as of late have pointed to using gaga’s music as a boost in sales... and i think it’s working.

i know it gets me hyped for HL :firega:

GagaUnderYou

Wasn't already a thing that Haus Labs isn't involved with announcing new music? It's kind of crazy that we still don't have the Early version of Babylon as yet. Hopefully they are doing something big and a music video has been filmed. 

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I agree with this but their patterns as of late have pointed to using gaga’s music as a boost in sales... and i think it’s working.

i know it gets me hyped for HL :firega:

I mean ofc they'll use her music with their products because its her brand but what I mean with my post is to not expect them to tease or to release stuff related to her music career because they are a MAKEUP brand, not just another platform for Gaga to promote her music

Lion Heart

5% off coupon

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Their color palletes have been getting more and more interesting lately, so I'm curious to see!

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

I mean ofc they'll use her music with their products because its her brand but what I mean with my post is to not expect them to tease or to release stuff related to her music career because they are a MAKEUP brand, not just another platform for Gaga to promote her music

Yes!! And i agree. The false expectations with no basis are toxic

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

The point of the launch wasn't to tease new music. Haus Labs' focus was never music. 

But they did tease new music at the launch and even used a new mix of Babylon Haus Labs in an insta story recently. They know what they’re doing. We prob wouldn’t be talking about Haus Labs if not for the prospect of new music from ads.

17 minutes ago, Dayman said:

But they did tease new music at the launch and even used a new mix of Babylon Haus Labs in an insta story recently. They know what they’re doing. We prob wouldn’t be talking about Haus Labs if not for the prospect of new music from ads.

That's not the point. They can use and tease Gaga's music without teasing about new songs coming out.

Katsuki Bakugo

A gay icon making make up line whilst a majority of her fans are cis-male with no drag aspirations- Revolutionary. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

joannesrats

I still don't know why people that only have negative feelings towards HL that they apparently love to share come to read HL threads. It's tiring. If you don't like it, move on - it's clear that the brand is here to stay

Archived