💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gucci OST

Featured Posts

Hi there !

Well, since Gaga finally confirmed her role in the upcoming movie, do you think she’ll take part to making a song for its OST ?

It’ll be such a loss not to have her voice on at least one track but I can hardly imagine her singing something about her murdered husband 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you think we’ll have an I’ll Never Love Again moment ? Nothing just like in AHS ? Lemme know !

Lol what 
It's not a musical, we won't get another I'll Never Love Again 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

imitalian

It would be very weird if she sang (even just in the credits).

Also I think she wants to prove she can stand out as an actress even without showing off vocals.

Perhaps as an ending credits song or something 

But I don't think so 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I don't see why she couldn't do the ending credits track, but I think she'll keep away from the music side of things so she doesn't end up put into a specific box.

LittleMonster20

I don’t think there will be an ASIB type of soundtrack with a lot of songs, but there will definitely be some music made and sung by Gaga in it. 

Chinosky

Personally, I really want to separate Gaga, the singer and Gaga, the actor in this movie project!

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Please 3 songs only max. I want her to just acting, not musical again. And this project look like going to be that full on acting gig. I am sure Gaga is really driven on winning acting Oscars now she get the taste of it.

Biopic and semi biopic are rarely have singing soundtracks, because it usually would cheapens the story, so are of y'all who anticipating for soundtracks, get ready, it may not come this time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk

Movies like this don't have soundtracks of original songs :laughga: An orchestral score probably, but we're not getting a "Shallow".

blackpink

I highly doubt she will be singing in this film :rip: Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll get a soundtrack with some songs from her, but it would probably be a score soundtrack...

I’m always down for a new Gaga track, but for this particular film I don’t think a song or OST is necessary. Shes going to be working with industry titans with this movie it’s probably imperative she puts acting above everything, it could really put her on the path of becoming an industry Titan too. 

Archived